ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUS OBES

I believe I said earlier that we all project at some time or another we just cannot remember or are aware when it happens.  (Usually during sleep)  These are called Unconscious projections.  I had been inspired to work hard at becoming a Conscious Projector.  It took a lot of hard work and also there were very frustrating moments as with anything we attempt to practice and learn.
I discovered with time that FEAR was the biggest drawback of attempting to learn Conscious Astral Projections.  Yes, that was a part of the program and it was important to get over it.  I will give you an example of one of my earlier projections.
One night early, I decided to rest on my bed and begin practicing.  Usually when I did this nothing really happened except, I fell asleep.  This particular evening I lay on my bed calmly resting and clearing my mind and then conscentrating on becoming completely relaxed and doing the exercises that I wished to practice in order to project.  (If you wish any information of my practices, etc. please write to me and I will attempt to help you with different techniques you might use for this purpose.)
As I rested there on the bed in silence, I suddenly thought to myself, "Why is the sanitation department collecting the garbage at this hour of night???"  I could hear the loud banging of, what I thought were tin garbage cans.  The sounds got louder and then suddenly, disappeared and I could hear soft guitar music from upstairs above my head.  The Periodontists who lived above me was practicing his hobby of playing guitar.  The music got louder and louder.  As if I were getting closer and closer to the music........."Wait!!!"  I thought to myself, "My face is on the ceiling!!!"  Not only did the guitar music get louder, the garbage cans got louder and I freaked out!  I became fearful and panicky!  My fingers were tingling with electricity and I could not move my body, (I was in the Catalyptic state of paralysis)  Suddenly, I sat up on the bed and thought........ "I was out of my body!"  I had moved to the ceiling and back.  Apon analyzing everything later, I realized I had had an OBE.  The Madula Oblogata was the sound I heard of my heart beat that I interpreted as loud garbage cans outside.  The paralysis was the state one goes into when projecting from the body.  I DID IT!  YES!  I had made a small step in consciously projecting from my body!   Of course, unfortunately, all of this scared the hell out of me at first and I immediately returned to my body.
More later.............

Love and Light,
Marshall

No comments: