ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, September 4, 2009

DREAMS

HI, DROPPING IN TO GIVE YOU SOME THOUGHTS=) When we dream we are being given messages from the other side! Oh yes! I discovered that some time ago. They are presented as "pictures" or "images" Now think about it. In the physical, whenever you say anything to another person, you "see" your thoughts in your head before releasing them into "words". In the non-physical world of existence we no longer have bodies, brains, etc. We communicate with "pictures" "images". And this is how our dreams work. Our messages are given with pictures. Some of us have learned to run to our Dream Books to seek the interpretations of these images. Remember what is said about the Spirit World.... Your thoughts are an open book!:) Be careful what you think!
(If you wish to be recommended a Dream Book, just feel free to ask me). Asking questions before going to sleep is a terrific method of being given answers before awakening. Always remember, those answers given are being given by another Spirit who loves you:) Once you start to fine tune your abilities to contact the spirit world you will also be given information "not asked for".... It was once very difficult for me to decide or clarify a message I was given years ago. I was once shown the planet Earth being engulfed in flames and falling sideways! Did this symbolize the "World" Trade Center or did this warn me of the future when the earth will slip off its axis??? When and if the Earth shifts off its axis, it will be a catastrophic event. An event that is definitely headed our way, since we live in such terrible turmoil presently. Man will not be permitted to continue indefinitely in his unloving and evil ways. All of us were created by something or someone who loved us all dearly..... We cannot destroy and hurt those that we did not create! It does not matter how we individually view the universe and human entities.....WE DID NOT CREATE THEM! Therefore, we have no right to DESTROY THEM! Our ways and our thoughts are definitely not the same!
In my visions I have been shown so much LOVE. Once during one of my Out of Body Experiences, a lovely lady looked at me and gently and lovingly said to me....OOOH MY, YOU HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY:) I did not feel "judged" or in the process of being "punished". I immediately felt, LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING. I had feelings of being as a child not knowing that I had done "wrong". I had the feeling she cared about my actions as lacking knowledge of what I had done wrong, rather than right. That is why, earlier I wrote to you about how I felt about the book, THE BIBLE. I remember The Christ on the cross, dying and suffering in agony..... He said, FATHER, FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO. Wow! Poor us..... I cried. Why??? Why is this person suffering in agony and requesting forgiveness for us to a Higher Power? Because I thought to myself: What was this guy saying??? The first time a person ever punched me in the face, all I could think of was, YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I AM GOING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO HURT YOU BACK SO BAD YOU WILL BEG FOR MERCY!!! Yup, I needed to figure out a lotta shit! What am I reading here and what is this all about for real??? I needed to have some PROOF! Religion is not making much sense to me as taught. Stop drilling this crap into my head. What is going on here? How could this person be saying something like this and they are telling me to believe this based on "faith!!!" Well, my paranormal experiences and my out of body experiences have afforded me the luxury of no longer having information being thrown in my head based on "faith". I have been fortunate enough to acquire information and able to be subjected to FACTS!
More later........

Love and Light to you=)

No comments: