ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, September 24, 2009

NOTES/THOUGHTS

As time goes by, I am discovering various things about life due to many of the experiences I have had and am continuing to have in connection with the "things we cannot see with the physical eyes!"
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.....this is the ideal world to live in, but we do not as most of us are aware of by now during your journey in this dimension.  I think everybody should have a DOG.  At least one.  You will learn the exact meaning of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.  First of all, in my opinion, there are only 3 entities that give you Unconditional Love on this earth....... and in the following order of preference:  GOD, YOUR DOG AND YOUR MOTHER!  (Of course we all know by this time in life, that "DOG" SPELLED BACKWARDS IS "GOD") 
I believe in Same Sex Marriages only if the two sexes are Women.  Every child needs a MOTHER.  Yup, and the next best thing for a child to have if he is a Male is a Sister.  The sister is your "Mini-Mom".  My sister was always my "Mini-Mom".  They are an extension of your Mother and always will be throughout your lifetime.  This information I am presenting to you in my opinion, needs further study on the part of our so called Scientists......they seem to want to dissect everything and everybody.  I also believe very firmly in the idea that GOD is neither a MAN or a WOMAN.  Why?  Because it seems like illogical thinking to me since all you have to do is observe MEN on this planet and you will notice that we are not displaying the kinds of characteristics a Woman displays.  (Besides, GOD is not a human being in the first place).  In the book called THE BIBLE it is very clearly stated, by GOD, "MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS, MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS!"  Interesting, so we have organized many different Religions and custom designed them to our ways of thinking OR our interpretations of what we have read?)
I was raised in a Methodist Church.  They repeated the same things over and over again primarily.  "If you are good you go to Heaven.  If you are bad you go to Hell and burn in fire!"  It scared the shit out of me.  Oh, and of course The Minister was the closest person to God that one could ever meet.  MMmmmmmmm?  Interesting!  BUT....I discovered that there were some very interesting things that were said in Church that were very, very true later in life.  I will reveal those items later when I go on to speak more about OBEs and Metaphysical things!  As you know, Religion is based on FAITH, not FACT......... BUT.....guess what?  I discovered that FAITH is not as major as one would be pushed into believing for the benefit of others who wished to have control over others in this physical life of existence. FACTS RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES THAT ASTOUNDED ME WERE REVEALED!!!
Hopefully, I will not get too side-tracked in presenting to you such things as Religious Beliefs, etc. during the times I write here, but rather sometimes put some of my discoveries up next to what I was taught and eventually came to "question".  Please remember something during one's interest in what I write here.......ONCE THE MIND IS EXPANDED, IT CAN NEVER GO BACK TO IT'S ORIGINAL SIZE! I believe a renown Physician made that statement, after many years of research dealing with the human brain.)

No comments: