ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, September 25, 2009

OBES AND REINCARNATION?

I believe that in my journeys of projecting from my physical body and studying as much as I could possibly get my hands on has promoted my abilities far beyond anything I had ever imagined! Sylvan Muldoon considered The Father of Astral Projection once said that when achieving the abilities to project from your physical body, you will no longer have the questions constantly sitting in your mind about whether or not the many things we wish to "know" about is fact or fiction. The facts will be presented to you when you start your journey of the projection of the astral body.
It is my sincere belief that in order to achieve these goals, one must MEDITATE, MEDITATE AND MEDITATE! It is similar to going to "the gym to develop the mind rather than the physical body". REINCARNATION is something I had very little interest in, either because I did not want to accept it, or it was against what I had been taught in Sunday School at Church, or I was just in denial to believe such a thing?
If you wish, we can use the term, REINCARNATION, but whatever you or I wish to name it.........I am 99% believing at this point of my studies about myself as a human being, soul or spirit, that we all have been here numerous times on this earth and we have known to some degree, every single family member, friend, associate, etc. OR we have been in contact with them at some time during our journeys to this or any other planet of existence. All of our contacts have portrayed "roles" in our performances during our former or present existence. Many of us have switched roles or planned scenarios as to what or how we would learn the many things we are required to study during our evolment.
In the following blogs I will give you information about myself and how I was able to actually "bare witness" to some of the various lives I have had to endure in order to attend the many "classes" of education when I came to exist on this earth.
There is nothing better than actually experiencing these situations yourself in order to believe and accept them....... That is why I do believe that no matter how much scientific proof is attempted to verify these things, it will never come to fruition, due to the fact that EVERY SINGLE PERSON MUST FIND THIS INFORMATION OUT AT ONE'S OWN PACE AND DEGREE OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE HUMAN SOUL. Spending much of my time in life subjected to racial prejudices personally, I always had no problem accepting the old saying, when I heard a person say, HOW CAN A PERSON HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY, THAT THEY KNOW WHAT IT MUST FEEL LIKE TO BE BLACK??? I laugh. "Really?" My answer is, NO, YOU HAVE TO FIRST BE BLACK TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.....OR A JEW OR ANY OTHER PERSECUTED INDIVIDUAL. You have to "feel" it being in their body, skin, soul. Just as in a "Life Review" during a Near Death Experience..... I will always remember when Anderson said to me. "Hey, there is ONE THING I will not look forward to when I die and I have to have another one of those things!" I said, "What things???" He smiled and looked at me and said, "When I had to go through EVERYTHING I ever said or did to someone, good or bad, from the moment I was a child and had to FEEL, what they were FEELING when I said or did it to them! Wow! I did not like that part of the experience at all......It was awful" I said, "But you told me that you had also experienced feelings and things you had done that were good too?" He smiled again and said, "Yes. But the other part, the bad things.... I just don't look forward to experiencing that part again....... I just still really remember how that feeling was.......it was awful, really awful how they felt!" Interesting because I am concerned about it in reference to myself........ What about you. Any of you that might be reading this now?

Much more to come............

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: