ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, September 12, 2009

NOTES

This morning 1:35 A.M. the vibrations, suddenly began, I went with the flow hoping to have an unexpected out of body experience. The paralysis began and I knew it was happening. I had been resting on my stomach. After the usual procedures, followed my body being lifted upwards and "gently turned around onto my back". Then I slowly began to move forward, feet first out of the foot of the bed. I knew I was "being assisted by unseen and unknown entities as always". I spoke with my mind and requested that they help me to gain my balance as my astral body was lifted into a standing position on the floor. My astral eyes had not opened yet, I could only see darkness. I began to "demand clarity" immediately, since this was the command to be enable to view things clearly.
In a few seconds my astral eyes became focused and I could see clearly.......more than clear! I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. A park or a field. The first sounds that I heard were those of loud cannons going off? Then I saw only a few scattered human figures in the near distance moving about the fields in front of me. At first I assumed I was in the middle of a war/combat. Nope.......it was strange could not figure it all out. As I walk, there were many people picnicking in the park? A boy smiled and looked at me as he was eating something that he seemed to enjoy. I moved onwards.
As I moved I could see in passing, very large, what I guessed to be Mushrooms growing on the ground. A very large one appeared in a very smooth color of Red? I moved on and tried to hold my situation, since I had no real idea at this point of what exactly was going on here.........Except that I did know that I was wanting very much for this OBE (I will use the term in the future from time to time to mean: OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE) to last indefinitely enabling me to pursue this adventure further. BUT....unfortunately, NO. I could not hold on to it, I immediately returned to my physical body on the bed. It was over.
What was this all about? (I guess in my frustration, I could only be left with the possibilities of attempting to decipher the symbolic meanings of the various items I had seen in the experience).
Once in the past I had a discussion with my Beloved Mother, who has now "crossed over" about a confusing situation I such as this one. I said, "Mother, I am so upset and frustrated about this recent OBE I had because I just cannot figure out what it was all about? I cannot figure out what "they" were saying to me or attempting to show me??? She replied, "Don't worry about it. Just write it down or remember it. With time, it will be made clear to you". (God, I miss her so much!) Time proved her correct!
So, I pass this information along to others here that I am doing right this moment... I am writing it all down and from time to time I will think about it or it will flash before my eyes ......and the clarification will be presented to me.

More to come.................

Love and Light,
Marshall

No comments: