ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, September 21, 2009

ANDERSON REVEALS A MAJOR SURPRISE TO ME!

I remember during the years I performed as a Singer and Actor in the Broadway Theater and in various Hotels and Nightclubs, I encounter a very prominent club owner on Long Island New York who became very fond of me as both a performer and person.  One night after doing a show, he had a major heart attack.  I had already left the club for the night.  I got the report the following week during my days off and was of course very upset.  My Manager and I rushed to the hospital and during our visit with he and his wife was the first time I encountered a "real person" who had had a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!  He looked different and acted differently.  All he could say during our visit was how he was going to have an appointment the next day with the hospital psychiatrist on duty.  His wife was perplexed and my manager was silent and without comprehension of what this was all about........ I looked at my friend the patient and said......."What happened?"  He said, "I am soooo confused... You know they said, I died when I had my heart attack and the paramedics resusitated me???  I said, "Yes, I heard something to that affect.... What happened to you?"  He looked at me and said, "Marshall, I saw this, LIGHT? I was going in it's direction and there seemed to be a tunnel I was going down and it was just awesome!!! "  His wife looked at me and said, "He will see the psychiatrist tomorrow".  My manager was silent.  I chose to be silent at that time, even though I was elated!!!  For the first time after all of my interest in mystical and paranormal things.....I had a "real" person repeating to me what I had read about in case histories of this kind in hundreds of books!  My friend had a NDE and this made me believe that I needed to stop doubting any of my research on this subject.
Years later, Anderson, came to observe that when I was not working with any of my money making business matters, I was avidly reading and trying to find out all I could about mystical and paranormal things.  He realized that I was obsessed with Metaphysics.
One evening before dinner at my apartment he had taken a nap while I was performing one of my most loved hobbies:  COOKING!  He suddenly appeared in the kitchen and without hesitation began to tell me something....... Before I begin repeating what he told me, I want to say that I was in such shock, that I immediately said to him, WHY DID YOU NOT EVER TELL ME THIS???  He simply and calmly said, "I forgot.  I realized that I should tell you this because you are interested in these things and besides, you told me a few days ago about your friend whom you worked for who had a heart attack in the past and I guess it brought this all back to me???
He went on........ "Years ago when I was in Brasil and about 17  (lol....he was only 20 now:)  I believe, I was constantly being watched and treated like I was 3 years old by Mom.  She always was so protective and telling me not to do this and not to go here and not to stay out too late and.......it was to the point of where I started to be so rebellious  and angry with her all the time.  Once I wanted to go with some buddies to a famous resort at the beach for the weekend.  She said, no way!  I just ignore her command and left with the guys that weekend and went anyway.  While there one day, we were all on the beach and acting silly at the water.  As you know, I cannot swim.  And you always joked about that since you could not imagine a person living in South America not being able to swim.  Anyway, suddenly without warning, I was all the way out in the ocean far from shore.  I was in shock!  I had been hit by a wave and the undercurrent must have taken me out.  The people on the beach looked "very small" in the distance, that is why I knew I was far away from shore and I panicked....... I could see them screaming and yelling at me.... I went underwater.  I swallowed lots of water.  I was so scared, I could not keep my head above water.........Suddenly, I was too tired.  I gave up.  I went under.  The strangest thing happened..... It was only dark for a second and then......it was sooooooo bright!  It was like the sun was under the water or huge light bulbs in a stadium.....it was soooooo bright and CALM.  I relaxed.  I was not scared anymore.  Then there was like a movie.....this movie was all around my head it seemed.  I see everything in front of me and the side of me and the back of my head.  It was like panoramic vision.  It was all about ME!  My life since I had been a little boy.  I saw everybody I had ever known and I saw or felt what they were thinking.......good things and bad things, but what was really, really awful was the part where if I had been abusive to anybody with words or actions, I could "feel" how they felt about it.  It was like I could be them and me at the same time.  Then.....suddenly the movie or whatever it was changed.......I saw a coffin and I knew immediately I was in it, even though it was closed.  And, I saw Mom.  Oh my God!  She felt soooooooooo bad.  Suddenly, I felt pain.  Terrible pain in chest.  I was being hit so hard by someone........My eyes opened.  It was a young man trying to make me breath and he was screaming at me loud.  I was on my back and suddenly my whole body contracted and my head came up from the sand and blood came rushing out of my mouth!  I was on the beach and I could see clearly, people all around me and this guy was obviously someone who had rescued me from the sea.  I was alive!"
I was almost speechless....but I spoke, "What happened after that?"  He said, "The main thing is that I never from that time on disobeyed her or what she told me to do.  No matter how much I did not agree with her, I did whatever she wanted me to do or felt was the right thing for me to do".  I asked, "Why?"  He said, "I always seemed to understand how she was "feeling" about things in life after that..... Just how I understand "why" YOU act the way you do, no matter how angry or crazy you act sometimes about things......I understand "why".  After listening to what Anderson had said to me.... I was silent.  Very silent. (Anderson smiled at me and then walked away.

More later,

Love and Light,
Marshall

No comments: