ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ANDERSON'S TIME IN NEW YORK CITY

Anderson primarily loved New York City, BUT......during his time in the city and traveling to various cities, he preferred Boston!  During his 10 years living in New York, he traveled 17 times back and forth to Boston.  I always believed it was due to the fact that Boston was somewhat more "laid-back" in every way.
He did often mention to me, that whether in Boston or any of the various other cities he visited, that the people in general, "needed to love one another more!"  The disturbing thing he would say from time to time was, "I do not really like it here".  When questioned, I would find out that he was referring to this planet Earth. 
He brought much to my attention about my mystical thoughts in general and that I needed to pay closer attention to them and develope them more.  He was very respectful to me and asked me many questions about things that I would feel arkward about answering, since I so many times had this " feeling" he already knew the answers himself?
In the middle of May of 1993, he suddenly became ill and he had to be put into the hospital.  I had spent 24/7 with him and his doctors attempting to find out the answers to many medical questions.  At one point I looked at Anderson and said, "Listen, if you should die, will you attempt to get in touch with me?"  He very calmly looked at me and said, "If that is permitted, YES!"  The very next day during a quiet conversation about his past, he suddenly changed the subject and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Do you want me to get in touch with you?"  I responded, "Yes, of course!"  He quickly said, "Then I will".
On June 1, 1993 at 7:30 a.m. in the morning, he died.  Of course, I freaked out for many reasons......Why?  And why him and not me? , etc.  I spoke to his Physician and demanded to know why he just suddenly died???  The doctor said they would have to do an autopsy.  I promptly said, "No."  "You cannot do that......he did not want that done".  He looked at me in shock and then calmed down and his next question was, "Would you like me to take you to see him now?" I said, "No."  End of conversation.  I walked away.  The doctor ran after me, he was anxious and said, "Are you sure???"  I said, "Yes.  He and I spoke of that before he died.  We agreed never to view the other when he was dead.  The last impression of a human being will be, the last time you saw him.........and the last time I saw him, he was ALIVE!"  Thank you, you have been amazing with your concern for both he and myself from the very beginning.  Thank You".  The days and weeks to follow were very unusual.  Nurses, Doctors and other Staff members would visit me at home or at work, without notice to give their support.  Most would tell me very surprising personal things about themselves.  Such as, recent deaths in their families, serious illnesses that they had themselves and were fighting and most of all, they all showed so much love and understanding.  I found this all very interesting.  Seeing these various people appear before me in public at home or work gave me feelings that were unexpected?  They all seemed so loving and "kinda different" in their approaches to me.  Maybe I had not paid close enough attention at the hospital, but they were like, yeah........They were like "Angels" gathering around me and holding me up and giving me energy to not fall down in what I considered the most devastating time of my life!
More later..............

Love and Light,
Marshall 

No comments: