ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE ON EARTH?"

September 2, 2009

Hi, this Blog is being created due to the fact that I was told that it would be a good thing if I would share many of the spiritual/paranormal information that I have been fortunate enough to have been given by "those that physical eyes cannot actually view".
Many decades ago, when I was between 6 and 8 years old, I was presented with information, and abilities that were at the time both shocking and horrifying at the same time. I quickly learned to never go to bed at night and sleep on my back!!! Why? Because there would always be some of the worst nightmares that would come to me that would hold me prisoner until somehow, someway, I would wake up.
The sounds, the vibrations, the electricity, the visions, the running, the flashes of light, and most of all the terrible darkness! Running in a panic throughout the room in which I slept attempting to turn on the lights. No matter how hard I tried to turn them on, they would always remain dim.....they would never get any brighter??? There was always "something" unseen chasing after me... Something unidentifiable. My only escape was to wake up. Which I always did at some point, shaking all over.
My Brother and I shared a bed as small boys, and later as we grew and moved to a better place, we were able to have our own beds. I remember originally, when we slept in the same bed, on awakening, I would move as close to my brother as possible without waking him....it made me feel safe again.
When we moved, and we had our own beds, usually after an incident such as this, (which occurred just about every night I slept on my back) upon awakening I would jump out of my bed and creep quietly into my brother's bed to be safe next to him......But usually, he would be awaken and kick me out of his bed....... but by then it was OK. I was safe and able to return to my own bed and sleep peacefully on my stomach, usually due to the fact that the morning light was flowing into our bedroom windows.
Approaching adulthood, I remember during family discussions, that we would mention "bed wetting". All said that my brother wet the bed during the nights. My brother suddenly turned to me and said.......YOU ALWAYS WET MY BED AND THEN RAN AND GOT INTO YOUR OWN BED AND THEY BLAMED IT ON ME. Due to sincere and honest disbelief on my part, I always laughed and denied it. I was positive that I never was a Bed Wetter! BUT.......I came to the realization that I could not be sure of that after I became an adult and discovered the truth about what had been happening to me for all of those years. It could have been very true what my brother was casually saying in defense of himself as an adult years later.
You see, this can very easily happen during an OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE! Something I had no ideas or knowledge of at all. Permit me to answer a question you might be thinking right this moment. When a person "leaves the physical body" the astral body, THE REAL YOU/ME is very, very, very REAL. MORE REAL THAN PHYSICAL LIFE ITSELF! If my physical body was having the need to relieve myself, my astral body will casually "walk" to the bathroom and do so without hesitation. This would be due to DESIRE, perform a task or function. BUT, here is the innocent mistake performed by "little ole me". My physical body would remain in the bed. All the functions would happen "physically" and the astral would only be performing the motions as if it were "awake". So.......was I the one wetting the bed??? I will discuss this again with you later when I tell you more about myself when I one day found out the "answer" to that situation. It will explain to you, as to "yes" "no" "maybe?"
Many years have passed and many projections of my astral body have occurred. They have definitely changed my life! Having astral projections are very similar to NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES. And I discovered something else, ONCE YOU START TO HAVE THESE EXPERIENCES, YOU WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE PERSON YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BEFORE! Due to these mystical and spiritual experiences, I am now able to "SEE" things both of the PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. I have also discovered something that seems to be the most important fact of it all: WE ARE NOT WHAT OR WHO WE THINK WE ARE! We are all MORE than we could possibly imagine with our physical brain. We can do and see things that would astound most humans. In this Blog to come, I will attempt to tell you or show you things that you might always have questioned or wanted desperately to know about this physical existence on this planet Earth and The Universe! So many of us go from day to day, believing we are doing things that are making life so wonderful. Yet, there are many who have this knowing feeling inside that this life is not really what we think it is at all. We all might be just touching the surface of what we are really suppose to be doing here on this planet. This existence is not all about having a good time! It's about having a productive and great time contributing to the evol-
vement of humankind on this magnificent planet Earth!
I always thought that the key to living on this earth was to make jokes, do crazy, silly things, drink, get high, sex, drugs and rock and roll as the saying goes!!! Nope, I was wrong. Much has been shown to me to make clear to me that there is much, much, much more to it all. My life has been a struggle. This dimension is difficult. Very difficult. If you never stop to take the time to really be silent and listen to that inner voice, you will never accomplish much during this present lifetime you are living. Our egos are so powerful. Life is all about ME! We constantly think so much of our own gratifications. We want sex, we want money, we want power and we want .......Well, WE WANT IT ALL. So many of us loose our individuality due to the desperation of trying to be what we have been taught is WONDERFUL. We become so "needy" and "dependant" on others to justify our existence and we go to all extremes to obtain this goal. So many of us have come to the conclusions that we must be just like everybody else that we are told are "fabulous!" None of us want to suffer or feel emotional pains in any degree. Why is this??? Well, when you go "within" you will find out. And when you project from your physical body you will find the "true reasons for being here!" You are probably asking the question now, HOW DO I DO THIS? Well, here is my answer from years of traveling outside of the physical body...For those who are not "natural" Out of Body Projectors, IT TAKES WORK AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE METHODS OF OBTAINING THESE EXPERIENCES. Notice, I use the word, WORK. Yes, as with anything..........it takes WORK on our parts if we sincerely care to discover these abilities that we all have deep within ourselves. By the way, we ALL have had Out Of Body Experiences at some point in our life! Yes, many were "spontaneous" projections. Those were the kinds of projections I was having as a child. Some of us when we realize what has happened to us during those times, search and to our surprise find out at some time in our life that we can have CONTROLLED OUT OF BODY PROJECTIONS! (This takes hard work to achieve for most and barely any for those such as myself). I have to explain to you that many, many projections are common to those who have been "traumatized" during their lifetime. The reason is very simple: IF THE TRAUMA IS SO DEVASTATING, THE PERSON WILL SOMETIMES, AT SOME POINT, ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE FROM THE PHYSICAL BODY TO BE FREE OF THESE EMOTIONAL PAINS. I would like to take this opportunity with this Blog to give all of those that are interested in finding out this information my own experiences and answer any or all questions you might have concerning this subject or what I have learned about up until now in my own life. For several years now, I have been asked by various people to give them information about this situation that would help them to discover these amazing revelations. There were far more of those that asked ,that lost interest in the answers when they found out that it was not as easy as just continuing in their own lifestyles or having a good time and not dedicating much time to the work involved. So many only wanted to know, if they would find their true love or get the money they desired or the material gains, etc. So many wanted "immediate gratification". And too many were wanting things outside of themselves. AND........very little work should be involved. Sad. Also, I must warn you, once we start to have these projections, YOU WILL BE "STUCK" WITH HAVING THEM INDEFINITELY DURING YOUR LIFETIME.
For all of those that are truly interested in THE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE and what changes it will make in your present life, feel free to visit this Blog and also feel free to ask questions and be prepared to find the answers to many of the questions you have been wondering about for such a long time.

More later........................... LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU=)

No comments: