ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, November 29, 2009

WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!

My favorite rock artists have always been, THE WHO. And I think of a song they did called, WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN! when I relay to you information about how Metaphysics and Paranormal studies and information is really given a bad rep when so many people are influenced by so called, Ghost Stories given to them by various friends, associates, etc. Sometimes when people start to tell me their most extraordinary experiences with mysticism and alien encounters, etc. I find myself using all of my power to hold back from either laughing my ass off or just running away!
In my opinion, this is one of the main reasons so many of us have been either tremendously filled with fear or disbelief about the paranormal. When one listens to some of these stories, one can only truly believe that the person telling it is insane or pulling a big joke on them for attention purposes.
I resent these situations so much. Why? Because when I (and you will too when you take a shot at some of the subjects I reveal to you on this Blog) became very comfortable with my studies surrounding Metaphysics, I realized how serious it should all be taken. Yes, it definitely is a Science. It also involves Quantum Physics and very careful Meditations, etc. When you become familiar with these aspects of the OBE, you too will start to literally "freak out" and find difficulty keeping your focus when listening to these stories. I do not say this to give one the impression that we will or have become some kinds of Higher Class Mystics! But let's put it this way, YOU START TO RISE ABOVE NONSENSE.
Examples:
The moment a person starts to inform me of some kinds of rituals or visions that are just "so Edgar Allen Poe", I cannot handle it. Upon listening to these stories you will find your mind reacts like a computer at "dissecting these incidents revealed to you". You will find yourself with many thoughts popping into your head, such as: THIS IS RIDICULOUS. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE, IT DOES NOT RELATE TO METAPHYSICAL BASICS, THIS PERSON IS NOT AWARE THAT THIS COULD NOT POSSIBLY OCCUR ON A NON-PHYSICAL DIMENSION, DOES THIS PERSON REALIZE THAT IN ORDER FOR THIS TO OCCUR HE OR SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE ON "ANOTHER FREQUENCY" IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE IT??? THIS CONVERSATION IS TORTURE, IT IS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT! AAahahahahahah, I could go on and on, but I won't. What I am attempting to get across to you is to not get fooled into these distractions. These situations as I have said before, give all the seriousness of what we are attempting to learn and discover a bad reputation.
I learned that during my OBEs, I almost always went onto a higher frequency of existence. Similar to changing the station on a radio or television. I believe due to my studies that it is possible to "touch" or "control" objects on another frequency. BUT, extremely difficult. Okay, I will give you an example. When one projects out of one's physical body, we also will project to a higher and thinner frequency . Primarily, our surroundings as we know them from day to day are on a much "lower" frequency. Therefore, when we project outside of our physical bodies and begin to use our Astral Bodies, we no longer are dealing with the same existence. We can actually, walk through a wall or a closed door. There is no need to open it. This frequency that we will actually be on will be moving at a much faster speed. We can literally do things that we usually find impossible when encased in our physical bodies. We can move from place to place within less than seconds. We need only "think" or "visualize" in our minds where we want to go or be..... there is no need for public transportation or cars, etc. We no longer have to speak with our vocal chords or listen with our human ears. We will be using "thought transfer". Stopping right here, think of this: HAVE YOU EVER SAID TO SOMEBODY, "HEY, I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT!" If we think about it, this might be the part of US, that we very rarely use? BUT.....YOU WILL LEARN, WE ALL HAVE THE ABILITIES. THEY ARE THERE WITHIN US, WE JUST HAVE TO TAP INTO THEM AND WAKE THEM UP. DEVELOP THEM, JUST AS WE DEVELOPED EVERYTHING ELSE WE USE IN THIS PHYSICAL REALITY!
Your "natural" abilities will start to be at an all time high! Your psychic abilities will "open so wide" that you will laugh out loud! (By the way, no this will not give you the ability to win The Lottery)
Just as in physical reality, these astral planes have "rules". I do not know who makes them? (God, I guess). For many years it was attempted to use things such as Out of Body Experiences, Remote Viewing, etc. during the war. The tremendous amonts of failures, out numbered the minor successes.
Now don't get me wrong here, because I want you to know that there are things that one can do with one's highly developed psychic abilities. BUT, from my studies, I discovered that if you invade on another person's privacy with any success, it will definitely lead to a very bad outcome for you!
Here I will say, it is very important that you use your gifts for your own personal advancements or to the support of those in need of it. But to meddle in others affarirs or to believe you can do ANYTHING that is unethical.... IT WILL BE LIKE, STANDING IN FRONT OF A CONCRETE WALL AND THROWING A HARD BASEBALL AT THE WALL..............IT WILL REBOUND RIGHT BACK AT YOU AND HIT YOU WITH TREMENDOUS FORCE IN THE EYE!
Yup, The Universe has been created to perfection. At this time, I have definitely not "seen" it all, but I can surely relate to you what I have "seen". And that is: THERE ARE DEFINITELY "RULES!"

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: