ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, November 19, 2009

MORE CONFIRMATIONS OF OBES

I am just returning from visiting my life long friend and his partner in Puerto Rico. THE JEWEL OF THE CARIBBEAN! And, yes it is true. Heaven on Earth for me. The island and its' wonderful inhabitants. My friend has displayed to me how we can aspire to anything we desire on this planet and ....achieve it! From the realms of despair and torment during a difficult and abusive childhood, in addition to struggling financially. My beloved friend has risen to become an established Artist, Poet, and Real Estate Executive with major estates acquired by hard work and great visions! I am both proud and impressed with his achievements and "see" without a doubt, one can achieve all that one wishes with hard work and creative visualization!
He always brings to my attention the spiritual fact, that during our journey here on this earth, there are "certain" individuals that will walk into your life during your journey that will almost seem like a character making an entrance on stage in a play "on cue". He has been one of, if not, the most powerful individual to join me here on this earth at the right time and right place. During the tremendous amount of years he and I have known each other, we have been bonded together by what seems like, more than "Brothers?" His concerns and his always having reached out to me in my times of both joy and deepest despair, have all been truly UNCONDITIONAL on his part.
As I matured, and as my metaphysical gifts became more evident, I began to realized that this person was more than "special". My head slowly began to turn around and observe his actions towards me and how our connection was so indestructible. We both have come a long way. During that time we have been through some of the most difficult times. (His services during The Viet Nam War would make a book unto itself.)
I would suggest that any one reading my writings here would stop for a moment and reflect on "someone" in your life that has been similar to what I have told you here about my friend. I truly believe that you will suddenly "see" that when one arrives on this planet, we do not arrive without PERSONS who will be at your side to support you on your journey, during the most difficult times of your life!
And guess what else.........THEY WERE THE ONES TO MAKE US LAUGH THE LOUDEST WHEN WE TRIED TO MAKE LIFE SO COMPLEXED. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT MADE US SUDDENLY REALIZE, IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT, THAT LIFE IS VERY, VERY SIMPLE..................... "WE" ATTACH THE DRAMA AND THE COMPLEXITIES OF IT ALL.
I would like to share with you another of my confirmational OBEs. Another of my closest friends and business partner for many years has been someone that developed into a friendship that was that of a brother. His parents considered me his "brother" and treated me as part of the family. Therefore, through these years of bonding, I was devastated once more by the loss of his father. I spent so much time with his father when we visited during our many hundreds of gatherings, etc. We shared so many conversations together and I felt so connected to him through all of these many, many years.
I do remember one of my brief OBEs when Anderson suddenly appeared before me in a room with a "huge grin/smile" on his face, as he pointed to a large framed photograph of my friend's father??? Anderson had never met my friend's father?
There was also something else displayed to me. A Christmas Tree. Besides Christmas being Anderson's favorite time of the year, it also seemed to insinuate another message?
Later that year, in or around the Christmas season, my friends' father passed away due to Cancer.  Spending time with him before his passing on, broke my heart.
After his passing. My friend and I spent time dealing with his Mother and visiting her to guide her through her grief and despair being left without her wonderful and loving husband.
One day after having visited her with my friend, I woke up the following morning and had an OBE. I was with her husband in another place? He was whole and healthy and strong again. He seemed to be permitting me to walk with him as he chose a new house to live in........ At one point he turned to me and gave me some "personal advice" about my present life. Then he suddenly put in front of him, a ham, a very specific type of ham, since I am into being somewhat of a "hobby chef."  It was a "fresh ham". He showed it to me and then proceeded to prepare a sandwich for himself. I immediately returned to my physical body in my bed. I was somewhat confused by this last action, BUT, not totally. I knew exactly what to do. But, I had to be discreet and not alarm his wife with my investigation.
I waited one day and then I called his wife and we had a nice conversation. At a certain point during the conversation, I popped the question: I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION? She said, "Okay" I replied, "Please tell me something. What was SF...........favorite sandwich?" Without even pausing, she immediately said to me, "Ham sandwiches! He loved ham sandwiches. He would even eat a ham sandwich over a specially prepared gourmet meal. BUT, Marshall. IT HAD TO BE "FRESH HAM", he loved fresh ham!"
Well, this was made very clear to me at this point in my observations of OBEs or any other communications from those whom had "crossed over". They will give you a kind of "confirmational" picture to confirm that you are NOT imagining your experience when being with them, but, what you are experiencing is VERY, VERY, REAL. I really miss him...I know he is still very much alive, but in another dimension and we are still here, attempting to complete our lessons.

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: