ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, November 1, 2009

IT IS NOT LIKE IT IS IN THE MOVIES!

I want to make sure that I emphasize to all that read this Blog that all that I tell you about my experiences with the paranormal and OBEs is NOT like in the films we might have viewed. It's not that dramatic or earth shattering. They have always been very natural, clearer than in the physical and very uplifting when revealing the answers to many mysteries.
Dr. Raymond Moody the author of the international best selling book and classic about Near Death Experiences, LIFE AFTER LIFE, continues to follow up on his research about the so called, Afterlife. His book REUNIONS/ Visionary Encounters With Departed Loved Ones, was a really interesting book for me. He tells of the experiments of attempting to contact departed Loved Ones and also gives the history of how the method of doing so goes all the way back to the times of early Greek culture. He also gives methods of which we might attempt to do so. Dr. Moody himself did the experiments using his own personal life and was successful. After reading the book during my grieving periods, I decided to get to work at doing so myself. It pretty much consists of mirrors and to blackout the other parts of a small room and focusing in on having someone departed present themselves to you. I tried for several months and nothing really happened unusual or paranormal. BUT.....I do not give up on anything that I really want that easily, so therefore I kept on trying. Eventually, I began to alter some of his preparations. I started to alter and elaborate, etc. on different physical objects and surroundings.
By the way, there are primarily things that always indicate an experience is beginning to happen, just as with the OBEs. Some of them are, as one focuses on a large mirror while relaxing and is very calm, you will start to see clouds or mist moving in the mirror at which point if you are successful at this time "something amazing starts to appear". While studying his information given, I was informed that not always is one going to "see" who he or she expects to see or wants to see!
Important information will be usually given to you by whomever appears in the mirror or walks or glides out of the mirror or whatever scene might appear.
Okay, one quiet afternoon I decided to take a shot at this again. I was feeling very nonchalant about it that afternoon and I walked slowly to the mirror and stood in front of it and started to "gaze" into the mirror........ Within seconds, the mirror began to fog up with what seemed to be mist and then floating colorful clouds that seemed to have beautiful lights glowing within them.... and very quickly I could see in the mirror, behind my right shoulder, Anderson looking at me with a huge grin on his face and without even thinking I simple yelled out "in my mind" to him, PLEASE, GET OUT OF HERE, I AM BUSY TRYING TO CONCENTRATE NOW! He was standing behind me as real as could be, AND, this time I was not attempting this experiment in the dark with dim lights as instructed by Dr. Moody. I was doing this next to a window with sunshine coming in brightly! As quickly as it came, it vanished when I yelled out in my mind to him......... For the rest of the afternoon and evening, I was laughing my ass off to myself! I could not believe what had just happened to me. It was so funny! The experiment had worked for me and it was so NATURAL/NORMAL him standing there that I told him he was in the way. I still sometimes laugh even now when I think about it.
Dr. Moody's experiences with people who came to him to get help in doing this, also reported that sometimes nothing happened, but something happen later or the next day unexpectedly to them pertaining to "seeing" something or someone.
Well, I believe I too could confirm that happening........ two days later after my encounter with someone who had departed, I got up in my normal manner and got a light breakfast and took a cup of coffee down to my workshop in the basement and sat down on my stool at the layout board and started to do my work. After a few minutes of quietly working (My assistant was not due until noontime). I very slowly turned my head to my right and looked at Anderson's sitting there, grinning, ("They are ALWAYS grinning or smiling or laughing it seems?) and said, YOU KNOW WHAT? I REALLY MISS HAVING YOU HERE WORKING WITH ME..... " And the strangest thing happened. I never even thought about it again until that afternoon around 3 p.m. I was sitting in a chair reading the mail and I suddenly looked up and said to myself, OH MY GOD! HE WAS THERE, OH MY GOD! And once again, I started laughing to myself. It just does not happen like it does in the movies?

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: