ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, November 1, 2009

OBES AND THE CATS

Anderson owned two cats. Max and Lily. They both hated each other to and whenever they were in visible contact with each other, they would try to kill each other!  But they were able to live under the same roof without much conflict as long as their domains were not invaded by the other, which was beginning to take a tremendous toll on me, because attempting to keep them apart all of the times, my body was being scratched without mercy!
As many already know, it is almost impossible to function normally under stressful conditions. While Anderson was in the hospital, I was attempting to take care of his two cats. A task which became just about impossible for me under the circumstances. Since I chose to deal with these conditions I found myself subjected to at the time, running a business, creating artwork, attempting to stay on top of all important affairs, I ran out of energy in my attempts to take care of those two cats, which I did in my heart care about..... Since he was in the hospital I decided to ignore that responsibility for him by having them both taken to a shelter. Actually, I was too much of a coward to do it myself, so I drove a friend to the shelter to turn them in for adoption. I never told Anderson. I decided when he was well enough and back at home again, I would explain.
I was going to have a lot of explaining to do, because I "knew" those two cats were going to be "put to sleep". I just had a "feeling" inside. (Most animals are not adopted, especially Cats....there are too many.)
One morning I walked into Anderson's room at the hospital and before even greeting me he said, "Hey, are my cats still at the apartment?" I blunted out, "Of course they are, why do you ask?" He frowned and looked at me and said, "When I woke up this morning, I saw both of them.... Max was a baby, he was small?" (Max was the oldest, he was 10 or 12) I asked, "What about Lily? Did you see her?" He replied, "No." (Lily was the youngest, she was 1 years old). At that very moment, I intuited that Max was physically dead. I was silent.
Several months later, early morning, I woke up. I became still. The process began. I was finally lifted up and to the foot of the bed and gently put on to the floor in a standing position. I was out of my body. I took a quick look at the bed that I was sleeping in and I could see only covers and pillows. I could not see my physical body, I assumed it was under all of those covers.  OR, I suspect that I was still timid about "seeing" my astral body?  (During one's OBES you can control that which you wish to see or know if you have the desire to do so.)
I moved quickly out of my bedroom and down the short hall to the living room area. The living room looked "strange?" It was full of vines and plants on the walls. I should make a note to you, that my living room did have some vines and plants breaking into the walls in physical reality. I had always found this interesting. Once, I remember discussing it with others that lived in the Brownstone....I never actually showed it to them and I "knew" they did not believe me.  (I did once show it to my landlords' wife, who was a Psychologist and a strong believer in metaphysics.  We were good friends.  When she saw my windows and the corners of my walls with the vines breaking in various places, she immediately said, "Marshall, there is such a tremendous amount of vibrations/energies in your apartment that they are reaching inside via its' energies...")  Once in the dead of winter, there was snow in the back garden piled up in the middle of February. I saw something odd. There was a full bloomed red rose about 12 inches tall standing erect out of the snow. I immediately went outside and it was real! I had to pull it out of the ground and I took it inside the house and put it in water. Soon, I took it and pressed it in a Bible that I owned. It is still there to this day.  (By the way, again, the landlord's wife also saw it from her windows upstairs.....Her husband a physician, jokingly, said we were both crazy, until one night he was freaking out because all of the chairs and dinning room table in their apartment began to "shake and move!"  He would not get up and go to check out what was going on.....His wife did.  And that was the first time she saw the Rose in the snow out of the windows.)  She smiled at me one afternoon when passing on the street and told me about it all.  She also very casually said to me, "Marshall, Anderson was here last night!"
Getting back to what I was saying before. Looking around in the living room, I saw many things that had "changed?" I lost interest I guess and decided to attempt to continue investigating the apartment. I decided to go downstairs to my workshop and check it out. As I walked over to the stairs, I sense something following me? I immediately turned around and looked downwards and thought to myself, OH MY GOD! IT'S MAX!!! He continued to follow me down the stairs and into the workshop. When I arrive in the workshop, it was totally different. It was a complete forest of vines and plants and shrubbery. I immediately was shot back to my physical body in the bed.
I believe that from what I had studied about the OBEs. I was either in "another dimension" to see these changes, or I was in "a past time when this apartment existed", or I could have been "dreaming?" A person can sometimes dream while in the out of body state of being.

Love and Light!
Marshall


No comments: