ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, November 27, 2009

MEDITATIONS AND OBES

As I have said before, Meditations on a regular basis began to definitely open wider my visions into the non-physical dimensions.
One morning after meditating and then relaxing on my bed upon waking up, I heard the voice of Anderson very clearly say to me, I AM FINE! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT ME? I AM JUST FINE! My response without even thinking was very angry, WELL, I AM NOT! I sat up in bed and realized how terrible I was reacting at that moment. I was being very selfish and thinking only of myself and how "I" felt about his departure. I was embarrassed and spent most of the day thinking about my reaction. I felt that I was continuing to grieve and that he was doing fine and I did not have to worry about him.... But, instead, I was completely consumed with my own feelings of loss.
A week or so later, I woke up one morning and immediately sensed someone sitting at the foot of my bed with his back to me. In my mind I yelled out, OH MY GOD! HE IS RIGHT THERE. HE'S RIGHT HERE. HE IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I THOUGHT HE WAS SO FAR AWAY. HE HAS BEEN HANGING BY ME ALL OF THIS TIME AND I DID NOT REALLY KNOW IT!
I did not move. I just stared at him sitting there in front of me, seeming to be looking ahead out of the bedroom windows. He was in some kind of bright white light, and his hair was long and looked like dark brown silk. He seemed to be wearing a very, very bright white robe, or nightgown, I was not sure, but it was nothing I had ever seen him wear in physical life? He never turned around to face me. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up and to the floor and to the foot of the bed where he had been sitting. But he was no longer there.... I immediately looked ahead of me out of the window and saw that he was now standing there in front of the house on the street, just casually watching a few people pass by. At one point I saw him greet two people that were passing. They seemed to exchange "Hellos" and then within less than seconds... I was back in my bed, looking at the window with the morning sunshine coming through. He was gone?
That day, I realized that it was going to be necessary for me to "Let go." To stop holding on to him and permit him to move on to a higher place and continue his journey forward. But I knew that this was going to take a lot of work on my part. 
I made up my mind that I would do my best to do the right thing and work at "letting go!"
In the days and weeks to come, I worked very hard at accomplishing what I set out to do. BUT........I was totally unprepared for what was to come. Something so amazing happened to me one day, that I shall never forget, for the rest of my life!!!

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: