ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CONFIRMATIONS WITH PETS IN OBES

Once night I found myself out of my body in a field walking quickly and turned to see YURI, my pal. My Siberian Husky who died of Cancer many, many years ago. He was so happy and excited and jumping up and down on me. I yelled out to him, Yuri!!! Oh Yuri! I seemed to be able to play with him just as in physical life.
I was so happy. So was he... It was really Yuri. He was still very much alive in some other dimension.
Our pets are so "sensitive". Wow, they can "see" what we cannot "see". Sometimes when I walk my dog Sambo, he is a 100 pound, 3 year old Akita. I always think of Yuri. (Even though he is a different breed....They sometimes look very similar). When we walk down a quiet street, it is amazing how I began to hear unseen dogs barking from houses. They bark at Sambo and I sometimes imagine what it would be like if dogs all got together in a "pack" and roamed the earth. They really can sense one another no matter where they are enclosed. I also have another dog. Weiskie. He is a Pug. He is older and the Boss. His weight...about 10 or 15 pounds, ahahahahaha! Sambo definitely will not over step his bounds with Weiskie. And it is interesting to see how they bonded with each other, this little Pug and this huge Akita. To watch a Great Dane or Bull Dog come at either one of them at the local Dog Run is quite an experience! Weiskie literally attacks the huge dogs first as Sambo backs him up!
I am both laughing when this happens and a bit nervous, because Weiskie is so little? BUT.......this is truly the beginning of a pack.
Dogs dream and they have nightmares just as we do..... I always wake them up whenever they struggle and turn in their sleep and try to make inaudible sounds.
I can sense their fright and I usually wake them and comfort them just as our parents would do for us as small children. It's amazing. Dogs are so mysterious in that they express more unconditional love to us than any human being is really capable of doing. With time I decided that they were definitely spiritual beings of some order that we could not really comprehend fully. I also decided to believe they were created to set the most perfect example to us of unconditional love.
One evening sitting at my computer, I looked up behind me at my opened bedroom door to see Weiskie barking at the entrance to the bedroom. I looked for a few minutes and then, yelled, "Stop barking!" He did not. He continued. I almost got frightened because I thought of the possibility of someone being outside of the bedroom room, out of my view? Nope. There was not. He soon stopped.
Then the very next night sitting at my computer the same thing happened. He started to bark at the opened bedroom door. This time he ran over to the fireplace next to me and "ran around in a circle?" I just watched this time, totally confused? Then as quickly as he started this ritual it seemed, he stopped. He laid down on the floor and relaxed and went to sleep.
The next night it happened again. The entire routine. This time I looked at my watch. It was 9 p.m. Okay, I am going to remember this I thought to myself.
It really did kind of slip my mind the next night "until it actually started to happen again". I quickly looked at both my watch and the small clock over the fireplace, 9 P.M. He ran in the circle as usual and then he relaxed and took a nap.
I told one of my closest friends about it. She said, "This is what you should do the next time when and if it happens: "Speak out in the direction of where this all is happening and ask the question about what is going on???" I said, "Okay, I will".
Well, it happened again that very evening. I turned in my chair and look in the direction of the bedroom door where Weiskie was barking and first observed the scene. Weiskie looked upwards to about 5 or 6 feet in height and barked. I looked over and spoke out, "Who are you?" Weiskie stopped barking and looked at me silently. I spoke again in the same direction, "What do you want? Who are you?"
Weiskie was still silent, BUT, he first looked at me as I spoke and then he turned back to the direction of the area of where he had been barking. This time Weiskie was silent. He only moved his head as if to be following the direction of the movement of this "entity?" I watched Weiskie's head.....It slowly moved across the floor, towards my bed and up the wall to the figure of a stone wall hanging over the head of my bed.....the figure was a large figure of a Classic Angel/Cherub.
I still could "see" nothing just following Weiskie as he looked silently. When his head faced the Angel above my bed, I spoke again, "Who are you? What do you want, answer me!" Sitting in my chair, directly at the foot of my bed across the room at my computer, and facing the Angel. I could see Weiskie looking at the Angel and then me as I spoke and then back at the Angel statue. Then slowly Weiskie's head seem to turn from the statue and move slowly around to my direction as if something was moving downwards from the statue to the floor to me....... I was still and silent. Withing seconds. Weiskie jumped up and ran and got his toy and started to play with it in front of the fireplace as if nothing had ever happened? There is something I have always thought about and did not have a clear answer to....... "Who was visiting my bedroom those nights?" I would like to tell you something about a very cute and funny habit Weiskie had when he would greet me after having not seen me sometimes for unusual long periods of time. It was the ONLY time I would notice how he would try to first jump up into my arms and lick me so fast all over my face.....BUT, it never seemed to satisfy his excitement of welcoming me. He would jump on the floor or sidewalk and, RUN AROUND IN A CIRCLE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, for a few minutes and then return to me and try to jump up on me or beckon me to pick him up!!!
I just sat there silent. After that night, nothing like that ever happened again. Weiskie never repeated any of those activities at 9 P.M. again after that night.

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: