ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, November 23, 2009

HAVING A VIVID IMAGINATION AND OBES

Having a very vivid and wild imagination can be a plus for promoting OBEs. Since I had always lived in a "part-time" fantasy world, I knew for sure that I would have an advantage with Astral Projections. I had always "imagined" being in the company of movie stars and various people in show business. When I got into my first Broadway play, I almost felt as if I was suppose to be there after all of my work and use of my imagining these events. I remember the first time I met Elizabeth Taylor, the famous movie star and even though I was somewhat shy at that moment backstage, she yelled out, "Little Marshall!" (I was kind of small for my age at the time). She was an amazing human being, she wanted to meet all of the cast members.... including "little me!"

As a performer on tour later in my career, I remember, Frankie Avalon coming back to my dressing room to greet me and how I had immediately looked at him and said, WOW! HOW IS ANNETTE FUNNICELLO? As a boy I had watched The Mousketeer Television Show and imagined being one...Talking to James Earle Jones "before" he became the amazing "voice" in STAR WARS was a real treat, since I always wanted to meet this amazing actor. So many of my imagined visions became realities.

One of the most amazing incidents in my life I must say is when a major motion picture actress, Scarlette Johansson walked into my gallery and said to me, MR. HILL, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO OWN ONE OF YOUR PIECES OF ART SINCE I WAS A YOUNG GIRL AND NOW I GET TO BUY ONE! You see, when you ask or imagine something, be sure you will be ready for how The Universe continues to present it to you. (By the way, I was embarrassed by the fact that I did not know who she was??? At this point I was beginning to realize how "old" I was getting. Various people around me had to inform me of her stardom in the industry. I still laugh at myself to this day!)

Many times while spending time in my fantasy world, I would imagine various things and places that with time would become a "physical reality". I am convinced we can ALL do this! I have been all over the world in my travels, BUT, first, I do know I "imagined" it.

Holding on to our "dreams" and our "imaginations" are probably one of the most important parts of our journey here on earth. Never let someone destroy your dreams and your hopes of what YOU want in this life. It does not matter if they tell you what you 'desire" is inappropriate. Always think about what YOU WANT, not what THEY WANT, or what they tell you to do during your journey. We should always stop and think and listen to our "soul" our "higher selves" and the "little voices" from within our minds. Of course there are those who will say they are trying to help us or guide us in the right direction, BUT, we must always evaluate these messages given by others and filter them and kind of, "pick and choose". Think always before you act. THINK ABOUT IT. Is this....will this....be good for ME? Yes or No? Then act on it. Advice is always worth listening to if it's intentions are sincere and pure. We have to always remember, our journey is OUR journey and their journey is THEIRS. It is true. None of us are the same. We are all different in nature. We all have different journeys and different goals to achieve while passing through this class. All we have to do is look around us and open our eyes wide and we will "see" why, whatever we do or say, we will be responsible for its outcome, good or bad. And yes, we are all allowed mistakes. We learn by our mistakes and most times we are given the opportunity to correct them, either in this incarnation or the next.

I would like to complete this particular session with once agin saying that we all have imaginations and we all use them differently. We must not be thwarted by anyone or anything.

Always remember to think about very simple things that we have faced or will face during our journeys. Entering into this existence, can anyone "do it for us?" And also, when it is time to exit this existence, is there someone else who can "do it for us?" Think about it.



Love and Light!

Marshall

No comments: