ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, November 2, 2009

OBES AND CONFIRMATIONS FOR ME

I am going to spend some time giving you confirmations I have had involving OBEs. This means that there were many OBEs that seemed to happen for me in order to confirm that it was not my imagination and that I was definitely not dreaming these experiences.
The way those in another dimension attempt to help us to "believe" what is occurring is "real" is to set up "confirmations" by involving various other people or situations that we are not really expecting to happen to us.
Here is one:
As I was kind of lightening up on my grief period. I had an OBE that I am sure was presented to me to "confirm" that these were "real" experiences. Remember earlier I mentioned that Anderson told me outright when he was physically alive, that I just would not actually accept or believe paranormal experiences that I was capable of having.... I believe that this was one of several that he decided to confront me with during one of my OBEs.
One night between 2 and 4 a.m. (I always looked at the time after one would happen and noted that most happened between the hours of 2 a.m. and 9 a.m. These were the spontaneous OBEs......meaning I did not intentionally attempt to induce them). I awoke feeling the paralyses in my body parts and the procedure began. But this time, when I opened my astral eyes and found myself in a standing position on the floor, it was in "another location" , another house? It seemed to be a living room and it was totally white and the furniture was minimal. I noticed a couch against a wall first. It was a nice living room. I turned to my left and there was Anderson smiling at me and was silent. I just acted natural and said, "Hey". He immediately replied, "Hurry, I have a surprise for you, we have to go now". I just said, "Ok" and turned and seemed to follow him out of the front door of the living room. When we got outside. I turned to look back at the house. It was a small nice looking house, but I was not pleased with the front garden area surrounding it. I just looked at it and said, "Oh, I would like to make some alterations to this entrance. But I will do that later" I turned back around and without knowing how or why, I was suddenly inside what seemed to be a fast moving vehicle? It was moving very fast. (I do not like fast cars or anything fast moving with me in it). I got distracted for a moment when I turned to my right and saw my brother-in-law laughing wildly! I was so surprised that I called out his name, "Artie!!! Wow, its you!!!" Artie and my sister had been divorced for a long time before he had crossed over suddenly . Anderson had met him only once in his lifetime at a family gathering. Therefore, this was completely strange to me.
I was distracted by the speed of this movement and promptly seemed to yell out,
"No, this is going too fast. Please take me back!" I remember that no sooner had I made the request, than I was immediately back in Anderson's living room. I remember looking at Anderson as I seemed to get down on the floor in a reclining position as I said, "I have to go back now". It was as simple as that....I found myself in my bed opening my eyes.
I knew very well that I had definitely traveled somewhere out of body at that time, after some thought. First of all, I had no idea why Anderson would have taken me to see Artie??? Also, as long as I can remember, when dreaming, whenever I attempted to return to the same place I had departed during the dream, I COULD NOT GET THERE....OR, I WOULD GET THERE/BACK AND IT WOULD BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHEN I HAD LEFT THE FIRST TIME? This was something that really stuck in my after thoughts about this experience. I remember very clearly being placed back in the exact same living room as I had left with them. And lying down on the floor and saying, I had to go and then finding myself back in my bed was amazing!

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: