ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, November 28, 2009

LETTING GO.............

Shortly before I found myself accomplishing what I had started in "letting go" of my beloved Anderson, I was surprised one day by information given to me by one of my Assistants with my work, Gerard. (I believe I have mentioned him before as the son of my longtime girlfriend, Vita. He had the "gift" of OBEs that were very advanced, but his experiences were pretty much related to his wayward ways as a struggling youth attempting to find direction). In spite of any of those things, he was my most outstanding verification of OBEs at that time. He was also a friend to Anderson when he was living on this earth physically.
One early afternoon, he arrived to work at my workshop. He was anxious to tell me about the night's OBE he had experienced. He also yelled it out as he entered the front door to the apartment, MARSHALL, I SAW ANDERSON! He continued as we sat down for coffee, HE LOOKS GREAT. HE GOES TO A PLACE AND THEY TAKE TURNS USING SOME KIND OF A PHONE TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE HERE ON THIS EARTH. I immediately asked the question, "Has he tried to call me or speak to me using this method?" Gerard's quick reply was, NO. I was stunned, "Why?" I spoke out to  him for an answer.
MARSHALL, I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS GOING TO MAKE CONTACT BY THIS METHOD WITH YOU AND HE SAID, YOU ARE NOT READY YET FOR HIM TO CONTACT YOU USING THIS METHOD. I immediately accepted his response and did not press the issue. We went to work and the subject was not discussed anymore that day.
A few months later something happened to me that really shook me up. It was in the afternoon on a very quiet day. I sat down on the bed and was about to meditate. As I did so, I suddenly became paralyzed physically. Every thing went totally black. Within seconds, I seemed to be lifted up, but not onto the floor of my bedroom. I found myself standing upright on what seemed to be a small road?
It was brightly lit. The light was whiter than white! Everything and everybody was as clear as could be....clearer than anything I had ever seen in physical life. I am about to described some things to you now, that I can only struggle to describe, due to the fact, I just do not know how to put most of it into "words as we know them", but I will do my best.
Standing on this road there were people in a line walking pass me. They seemed to be wearing "white" gowns or robes? They all seemed lit up like light bulbs. I thought at first that I recognized one of them that passed me as a friend from my recent past who had died. Suddenly out of nowhere, one of them just turned and came forward to me. He was grinning and looked like ........ I don't know for sure he was all lit up from within so bright. He came closer to me and as he did, I could see and feel the energy from him and his hair was long and flowing and his eyes were piercing. I have no idea why I said the following, but I just seemed to yelled out at him and say, WHO ARE YOU? CHRIST??? He seemed to grab my arm and pull me with him to move somewhere away from the others. I moved with him and then he suddenly said to me, WE HAVE TO HIDE. WE HAVE TO GET DOWN! He pulled me down to the road or ground, behind what seemed a huge stone so that we would not be seen....... Suddenly, a figure that I cannot describe rose up slowly from the other side of the stone and its head slowly revolved around as if to be checking to see if anyone was hiding? I remember the figure had huge eyes and I thought it seemed to be like a cartoon of a man??? I was not sure. BUT, I was suddenly horrified and within less than a second I was back in my room on my bed.
I jumped up and was energized like I had never been before in my life! I felt like someone had injected me with enough adrenaline to send me to the Moon!!!
I stood up and was in a panic. I could not stand still. My first thought was, OH MY GOD! THIS IS HORRIBLE! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT! There is just too much electricity running through my body. (Maybe I should go to emergency at the near by hospital???) But, I had to go to my gallery and make a delivery of some things. I decided to follow my plan to take work to the gallery. When I arrived at the gallery, and walked in like a lightening rod, the person sitting at the counter looked at me and said, OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? YOU LOOK SO STRANGE? All I could say was, WHY? The person said, YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF GLOW ALL OVER YOUR BODY, LIKE YOU ARE LIT UP OF SOMETHING.......YOU LOOK STRANGE, VERY STRANGE!!! I quickly left the packages that I brought with me at the counter and ran out of the gallery and got back home as quickly as possible. Arriving home I threw myself on my bed and fell immediately to sleep. I never woke up until the next morning. I had slept from about 5 p.m. in the afternoon until 12 noon the next day! I sat up refreshed and elated. It was amazing. I felt so wonderful and then the message or thought came into my head: IT WAS ANDERSON! THAT WAS ANDERSON! I ALMOST DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM.......HE LOOKED SO DIFFERENT, BUT IT WAS HIM.....THAT GRIN......WOW! (I was not suppose to be there or go that far. But he showed me his everlasting love and compassion and "took me there". WOW!)
That was the last OBE I have had with Anderson. I have not "seen" him since that time and I am very, very comfortable with it. I "know" where he is and I know he is doing fine. I am happy for him and I know that all is well with him now. I am convinced that he will always be around to check me out, but I know that I have given him the satisfaction of knowing now, that I too am OK!

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: