ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, August 18, 2011

YIKES! OBES DISPLAYING THE POSSIBILITIES OF PHYSICAL LIFE BEING NOTHING MORE THAN AN "ILLUSION!!!" PART III

Light is not recognized except through darkness!
A Yiddish proverb


Recently, I have found myself in the presence of young boys and girls that several years ago would have been labeled as, INDIGO CHILDREN.  This label or idea was based on the New Age concepts developed in the 1970s by a woman named Nancy Ann Tappe.  The term was a pseudo scientific label given to children who are claimed to have unusual supernatural abilities.  This was never really validated by proof, but received a great deal of publicity due to the fact that so many parents decided that their child or children were "special" and fell into this category.  (Unfortunately, by doing so, many of these parents were putting their children in serious situations because their so called, INDIGO CHILDREN were children with various other disorders
such as ADD and ADHD, etc. )  Recently, I researched and watched some old videos depicting parents with their special children being interviewed and my immediate thoughts were that these parents' EGOS were bigger than their small young children in statue.
These children were described as having colored Indigo auras?  Interesting?  I am sure that there were and are very special and gifted children here on the planet ...... How this is determined I would only be "guessing" without being able to discern the messages given me  during my OBEs.  Yet, recently there is a good possibility that the young children that have encountered recently have left me somewhat in awe??? 
I would like to give some background before I begin to clarify what has led up to my present confrontation with young boys and girls that I find myself surrounded by these days.
Without giving too much detail, I found myself when I moved to my present residence, in the presence of lots of young children ranging in primarily the ages of 5 years old to young teens.  Each family in the area seems to have a minimum of 3 to 5 children to my surprise.  They all seem very well mannered and very respectful of adults. (I have come to conclusion that this is primarily due to their cultural upbringings.)  As some of us might have forgotten (I know I did......Aahahah) THEIR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE IS TO "PLAY!!!"  Myself having become more reclusive than ever before and more observant of the surroundings in which I reside, came to notice something very surprising.  Even without actually always "seeing" these children, I was constantly able to "hear" their loud screaming and yelling and laughing, etc.  Some adults might find that very annoying.  NOT ME!  The sounds of these childrens' laughter and constant playing brought not only comfort to me, but began to send memories to my somewhat jaded/adult mind that was awesome!  Why?  Because during many of my quiet and pensive moments of reflecting on my past memories of my life and problems and present on-going complexities, the sounds of these children would often make me laugh out loud thinking of how much fun they were having not having to face the adult world.  I have come to love and adore their yelling and screaming and laughing and huge smiles.  Of course due to the fact that I have a very huge dog which when taking outside of the apartment for his daily walks, I would be confronted with various children screaming and yelling both in horror and in glee!!!  He has been called everything from a bear, to a wolf, etc.  The children always make me laugh too.  Once while walking Sambo, my dog home, a boy stopped me to ask if he was a Wolf?  Being playful, I responded, "Yes, he is..."  The boy replied very confidently, "Oh, I thought so!"  (He made me laugh so much when I confessed to him that I was only joking.) 
I usually try to take Sambo out either early in the morning when no one is around or in Winter when they are at school.  Or late at night.
One early morning I ran outside with him in a rush and bumped into two teenagers walking towards myself and Sambo.  The girl screamed in horror and the boy yelled out, OH MY GOD!  WHAT IS THAT??? A BEAR???  I laughed and said, WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN SMOKING!!!???
A friend who lives in the house behind me has a huge family of eight people.  5 children.  I will speak here of 2 of them.  An 11 year old boy and his 5 year old sister.
Their father was inside my apartment one day pre-occupied with viewing some of the art materials that I use for my work.  The boy walks into the kitchen via the opened backdoor and approaches me sitting at my work table and says, (I will now attempt to give you the conversation between the two of us)  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  I looked at him and said, I AM TRYING TO READ SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORK I AM DOING.  He smiles and says, WHY DON'T YOU COME OUT AND PLAY WITH US?  I looked at him in surprise and said, I AM MUCH TOO OLD TO PLAY WITH YOU KIDS and then I laughed.  He looked me in the eye with seriousness, FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE NOT TOO OLD TO PLAY WITH US AND SECONDLY, MAYBE IF YOU CAME OUT TO PLAY WITH US YOU WOULD GET SOME NEEDED EXERCISE!  I continued to laughed and was just speechless?  The next question almost blew me away...... He said, YOU ARE ONE OF US RIGHT?  My intuition kicked in........I said to him, LISTEN, YOU ARE A LITTLE BULLY!  He laughed, I AM NOT A BULLY.  I said, YES YOU ARE.  I ALWAYS SEE YOU PUSH EVERYBODY AROUND AND YOU ALWAYS INSIST THAT YOU ARE IN CHARGE.  He laughed and said, JUST LIKE YOU.  WE BOTH KNOW HOW THINGS SHOULD BE AND WE GET IMPATIENT.  I asked him this question without thought, DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN INDIGO CHILD IS?  He did not even stop to give the question any thought....He replied, THEY DON'T CALL US THAT ANYMORE.  WE ARE CALLED, "THE CHILDREN OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM".  I asked him how he knew this?  He told me that one of his teacher's at school had told him.....  He said that his sister was one also and that all of the "strange" things that he was able to "see" she too could "see".  I asked if his parents or anybody else in his family knew about this and he quickly said, NO, THEY DO NOT.  IF THEY KNEW, THEY WOULD BELIEVE WE WERE CRAZY.  THAT IS THE REASON I ONLY DISCUSS THESE THINGS WITH MY SISTER.  WE KEEP THEM A SECRET.  LIKE THE GIRL THAT WAS ALWAYS IN THE OLD HOUSE WE USE TO LIVE IN AND CAME EVERY NIGHT.  SHE WOULD NOT LEAVE.  I asked if he was afraid?  He said at first he and his sister were very much afraid, but then they got accustomed to her visits and they became almost like friends.  He told me that he told "one" teacher at school that he "trusted" about her and she told him to go look up references on her on the Internet.  (Had she ever lived in the house in the past?)  He did so and found out that a family and a girl such as this did live in the house in the past, BUT, he was unable to find a photograph of her or what happened to her?  My next question to him was, DO YOU DISCUSS ANY OF THIS WITH THE OTHER KIDS THAT YOU PLAY WITH ANY OF THE OTHER CHILDREN THAT I SEE YOU AND YOUR SISTER PLAYING WITH?  He immediately replied to me, NO. WE ONLY TALK ABOUT TOYS AND THINGS WITH THEM.  I then asked him the question, DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN "AURA" IS?  He promptly replied, YOU MEAN THOSE LIGHTS AROUND PEOPLE?  I said, YES.  He looked me in the eyes and giggled and said, YEAH, YOURS IS "WHITE!"  I SAW YOU FROM OUTSIDE ONE TIME  WALK INTO YOUR KITCHEN AND IT WAS ALL AROUND YOUR HEAD.  ME AND MY SISTER ALWAYS "SEE" STUFF LIKE THAT."  
More later............

Love and Light!
Marshall                                          

Love and Light
Marshall