ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, August 28, 2011

GOD IS GOOD! WE ARE LOVED.......WE HAVE BEEN WARNED!

*SPECIAL NOTICE:  The following blog is written in all due respect of Non-Believers, Atheists, etc.  Please simply do not read if you might find it offensive in any way.

"Tropical Storm Irene:  New York City Appears To Escape The Worst As Irene Moves On
Tropical Storm Irene unleashed furious wind and rain on New York on Sunday and sent seawater surging into the Manhattan streets.  But the city appeared to escape the worst fears of urban disaster-vast power outages, hurricane-shattered skyscraper windows and severe flooding.  A foot of water rushed over the wall of a marina in front of the New York Mercantile Exchange, where gold and oil are traded, and floodwater lapped at the wheel wells of yellow cabs.  As the storm marched into New England, though, authorities in its wake cautiously expressed relief."

Ruth Montgomery said that the messengers had told her at first that "a cleansing" of the planet was inevitable and was definitely planned to happen in the near future.  She was then told that there had been "a change" in plan and that the new dates set were not known to them at that time.
I say, GOD LOVES US!  This higher entity is a loving and kind one.  This is not a hateful and vengeful entity that is preached to so many to believe in and to fear.  There is something else that has come to me from various sources that have been consistent.  GOD is not "wishy-washy" when a decision is made in its' finality.  IT IS FINAL.  The Universe operates with perfection beyond anything that we as physical human beings can imagine.  We humans were given the permission to operate on the planet with free will, BUT, we were NOT given permission to destroy it or each other.  Stop, be silent and ask the question, WHERE IS THE LOVE???  (I would like to mention the "whisper" that quickly slid into my ears, when I was  listening to The Mayor of New York City annouce the amount that the fares would be reduced to for people being picked up during this catastrophic event.  The voice whispered into my head, THEY WILL BE CHARGING A FEE TO TRANSPORT THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO SAFETY???)  Unfortunately, so many of us do not learn by our mistakes. Whenever the chaos settles down, we seem to return to "our old ways".  When we start to over-step our boundaries, we will be, just as in a job, FIRED!  The Boss will take over and do things the way HE wants them to be done.  At that point, we no longer have a say in the procedures.  We have abused our privileges!
The recent earthquake that occurred was interesting in reference to what I am about to say now...... Were these WARNINGS?  If so, this present catastrophic event would be the second one.  The message has moved through my  thoughts, will the old baseball rule apply to we human beings?  (THREE STRIKES AND YOU ARE OUT!)  More later........

Love and Light!
Marshall  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read that much by Ruth Montgomery...but I do recall that she said something about some people may wish to stay in place -- that they may not want to start over kind-of-thing -- and others will start feeling a call...have you given any thought to that and have you had any OBE's that may give a glimpse of what life might be like "AFTER" when we start to refer to these days as the "OLD" days. She talked about it a little. I'd like to think it wouldn't be all Mad Max after the initial "good intentions" wear off. I'm kind of stuck...because I know in my heart that if it were a conscious decision for my husband, that he would choose to stay in place. He doesn't like to focus on these kinds of things even though he is the one that started me on this path. So really I feel like I'm being torn between the pull to move to where I feel there is a chance to rebuild and the pull I feel to stay with him. Even without Ruth Montgomery I have been feeling like staying in NY any longer than a few more years...maybe not even that long...is not a good idea for anyone that intends to stay in the physical body...I'm not a psychic or anything...it's just kind of a feeling that's been building in me. Anyway, I really like your blog. I still have not been successful in my own OBE experimentation...but I haven't given up yet on lifting the veil.

Chandler said...

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-paterson-flooding-jeff-jones-083111,0,110588.story