ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, August 25, 2011

RECALL OF A VERY DISTURBING OBES ON: THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2011

Today, it was brought to my attention, a blog I shared here, written on, THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2011. 
Those who wish to read it, the title was:  11811?OR11/8/11OR01+8+11=12??? MY MOST RECENT OBE
The clarity of it has become somewhat "more" disturbing to me now, since the News Media is becoming more specific about the possibilities of an upcoming hurricane!  (As I mentioned also in that blog, Mother always said something about about, "Don't worry it will clarify itself to you eventually".  I am now wondering about all of the "8s?"  I had not considered THE 8TH MONTH OF THE YEAR, WHICH WOULD BE, AUGUST!  And then, so many "11s"?  Is this NOVEMBER? That would be the 11th month.  Then there is "12?"  Rather than the year, would they indicate a month?  That would be December.  (Remembering that the second OBE was followed promptly almost connected to the first one, displaying a devastating snow storm?)
Discussing all of this with a friend recently, I stated the following:  "Why do these visions during my OBEs present me with such "negative" messages??? Give me some GOOD NEWS!"

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: