ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, September 4, 2010

THE TRIP!

As I have told you, I had not been very aware of my mystical gifts at the time I was about to experiment with a new adventure.  The adventure of taking Lysergic acid diethylamide, also know as LSD or ACID.
When I decided to do it,  I was both nervous and excited.  But, for some reason that I had no idea of, I was anxious to attempt this with Karl having told me that he would be at my side for the entire trip.  I trusted him very much.  He did everything to make me feel "safe".  First of all, he told me that he would not be taking it himself.  He wanted to be very clear headed and able to protect me from any mishaps during the trip, if anything went wrong.  He also assured me that nothing would go wrong and to try to relax and just enjoy this journey. 
It was early on a Friday evening.  (No work the next day)  Karl arrived we had dinner and then chatted a bit about the trip.  All was set.  We both sat on the floor in front of the big burning fireplace.  The room was silent and so were we.  He handed me a very small item that appeared like a tiny portion of sugar or crystal?  He told me to put it on my tongue, which I did....... I was still nervous and Karl told me to relax.  In a few minutes, I told Karl, NOTHING IS HAPPENING?  He told me to relax.  I did so once more and started to feel very relaxed.  Suddenly!  I said, KARL, WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  I heard his voice say, MARSHALL, I AM RIGHT HERE, BEHIND YOU, I AM JUST LOOKING AT THE FLAMES IN THE FIRE.  I said, OKAY.  I turned my eyes back to the fireplace and saw beautiful, sparkling flames or color rising out of the fireplace.....they became huge!  They were amazingly beautiful.  I attempted to move closer to the fireplace.  I felt a hand clasp my arm and Karl's voice say, MARSHALL, JUST SIT FOR AWHILE.  DO NOT MOVE CLOSER TO THE FLAMES.  YOU ARE CLOSE ENOUGH.  I obeyed his command.  I looked down at my hands.  I lifted one hand up to my face and stared at it.  OH MY GOD!  MY HAND IS SO AMAZING.  IT HAS SOOOOO MANY PORES AND CREVICES AND TEXTURES AND MY FINGERS ARE SO INTRICATELY DESIGNED.  WOW!  THIS IS MY HAND AND IT IS SO COMPLEXED IN DESIGN?  I WAS SPEECHLESS.  I heard Karl's voice, YES, OUR PHYSICAL BODIES ARE AMAZING!  I must have studied my hands for a long time.  Then I turned my head to my left very slowly and I immediately started to laugh so loud!  I kept on laughing and giggling like a child seeing a new toy.  I saw a boy, he was so cute and cuddly looking.  I wanted to hug him and tell him how adorable he was and that he looked like such a happy and alive little boy!  First, I turned to find Karl and I said, KARL?  WHO IS THAT BOY?  Karl said, MARSHALL, LOOK AGAIN OVER THERE AT HIM....  I did.  He was laughing at me and he seemed to like seeing me.  As I stared at him, I once again asked the question, KARL, WHO IS HE?  Karl replied, MARSHALL YOU ARE LOOKING INTO THE HALL INTO THE HUGE MIRROR HUNG THERE ON THE WALL, FLOOR TO CEILING.  MARSHALL, YOU ARE LOOKING AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR!
I was in shock!  I said, BUT HE IS SO NICE AND HAPPY.  I LIKE HIM.  HE IS A GOOD PERSON, NOT BAD AT ALL.  AND THAT IS ME???  Karl replied, YUP, THAT IS YOU MARSHALL.  I sat looking at that mirror for a long time, amazed!
Soon, I stood up and looked around the room and asked Karl if he thought I was "tripping?"  Karl laughed and replied, YUP.  I began to check out the entire room.  Interestingly for me, the room in my apartment was studied by me for the first time.  I realized how tall my ceilings were, 15 feet high.  The ornate walls and furniture that were in the apartment were like that of a museum.  The stained glass windows were "alive!"  Everything I looked at was breath-taking.  All of the ornate figures embedded into the furniture and walls and doors were beautiful works of art.  The mahogany walls were beautiful and displayed "history" that I had never realized before. 
From time to time I would hear Karl's voice.  MARSHALL ARE YOU ALRIGHT?  I would laugh and say, YES KARL, I AM FINE.  THIS IS WONDERFUL.  THIS IS AWESOME!  Sometimes I would see Karl standing next to me and I would look at him..... My best description of him would be, HE APPEARED TO BE THE MOST FRAGILE HUMAN BEING I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!  Even though he was over 6 feet tall, he appeared even taller to me at that moment.  His face was crystal clear and honest. His eyes and expression was, PROTECTIVE. 
Today, I can say with confidence.....Karl was a "gift" on loan to me from God.  This so called, "gift" would show me things that I had never seen before up until this time in my life.  I had been truly blessed.
Later, I will tell you about the rest of my trip.  Our adventure "outside" of my apartment, into the "outside" world.

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: