ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, September 13, 2010

THE TRIP/PART 3/COMING DOWN

Back at my apartment, I was "coming down" quickly.  The results of having taken the LSD were wearing off after approximately 24 hours.
There is not much to tell you at this point, that would be of tremendous interest.  BUT, it was horrible.  I still remember the feelings of slowly and gently returning to a world of grey matter and morbid thoughts.  Physical reality was heavy and totally different than the one I had experienced during my trip.  I was calmly being guided into this reality by Karl.  He told me that the things I was experiencing now were that of "the world that I had always known it to be".  Primarily, HEAVY AND GREY.
He said that I would soon have to go to sleep for many hours in order to adjust to my return.  He asked me questions about how I felt about things.  My reply was negative.
I did not like accepting the fact that the world was so different when I returned.  I wondered how other people would feel about experiencing the trip I had just had while experimenting with LSD.
He looked into my eyes and I saw the sadness.  He said, MARSHALL, HOW DO YOU THINK WORLD LEADERS WOULD FEEL HAVING EXPERIENCING WHAT YOU JUST ...... Before he could complete his sentence, I blurted out loud and clear, THEY WOULD NEVER, EVER CONSIDER A WAR!  THEY WOULD DEFINITELY STEP DOWN FROM OFFICE.  Karl immediately agreed with me.  We both agreed that it would be a very dangerous thing for these people to have ingested this drug. (We also had a long discussion about the possibilities of "why?" this drug was considered highly illegal.  Was it due to the fact that is "opened ones' mind" this way?  Or the definite possibilities of fatal outcomes with various individuals???) 
When I look back at this experience in my life, I can very easily compare it to all of my OBES!  Without drugs I have been able to experience THE TRIP many times and without any ill or depressing side affects.  (This is probably why I personally, will not in any way experiment with hallucinagenic drugs to this day.)  ALL of my OBES have been without any kinds of drugs.  
My feelings about my OBES when it comes to the use of drugs is as follows:  I believe and know very well, that any drugs associated with my OBES would cause distortion in my journeys.  This I believe is because I still remember the "lack of control" I had with the usage of LSD.  Of course it was a very good idea to have Karl with me during this trip.  There seems to be no real control of your journey during the trip.  It controls YOU.  During my OBES, my thoughts are always clear and sometimes seem even more precise and well organized than in physical reality.  I feel safe and I believe that astral traveling is best done "alone from the physical into the astral world" at which time you will be able to control any known or unknowned encounters.
I do believe in the saying, TO EACH HIS OWN!  We can decide whatever we wish to do when it comes to experimenting, without judgement by others.  But, it is only my opinion and my past observations during my many years of OBES, etc.  Whenever I encounter personal information about those who take drugs, the report has been "bad".  I feel blessed in that I was able to survive this most interesting trip.  BUT, I do not consider experimenting with various drugs to induce trips.  (I would only say here to all those that would consider such a thing, to be sure to THINK about it with all of your heart and soul before attempting doing so).
Why this occurred in my life?  I DO NOT KNOW?  I would only be guessing if I tried to explain it.
In closing, in spite of it all, I did want to share with you another unusual incident in my life.
More later,

Love and Light!
Marshall  

No comments: