ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TODAY I WAS GIVEN A MESSAGE!

I woke up in my bed and it was not yet daybreak.  I suddenly felt myself rest my head on my pillow and as I did so, I very quickly could feel my entire astral body rise up out of my physical body and  glide smoothly over to my bedroom windows.  I simply floated outside the window and down to the the front of the brownstone I lived in with ease.
I found myself standing in front of the house and looking at the flowers that were in front of me in the small area at my feet.  They seemed like giants in appearance!  I could see every petal, every single part of them, as I had never seen before.
Suddenly, without even knowing why...... I looked upwards and yelled out to the dark sky, WHY AM I LIKE THIS?  WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE THIS SAD FEELING INSIDE ME SO DEEP???
Within seconds, I seemed to be airborne in the sky and moving very rapidly across the area towards the south....... I could "sense" but not "see" that there was someone behind me guiding or assisting my body to a very specific destination?
Quickly, I saw the buildings and parks and The Brooklyn Bridge below as I seemed to be flown smoothly!
Within what seemed like seconds, I could see myself approaching a house..... I could see two windows in front of me.  One was "open" and one was "closed".  (I knew sometime later after this experience, that I was being given a choice, go through the open window or "know that you can also go through the closed one!"  YES, I played it safe and chose the "opened window" ahahhhahahahh:)
I found myself inside the house.  I knew this place looked both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time?  I also could see that the decor was from the past, not from the present date?
I immediately saw a small boy reclining on a sofa ...... his head, his face was looking away from my direction.  I moved very slowly towards him....... he turned his head and looked directly at me..... He was crying.  He was crying a lot and he seemed to have only his underwear on...... I was confused and nervous.  Who was this kid???  He stared at me as he cried. 
Suddenly, I looked up past him and saw a room with glass doors behind him and there were several people inside that room at a table.  An adult male walked out and looked as if to check out what was happening in the room the boy was in and then he turned and closed the glass door and went away back into the room.
At this point, the small boy jumped and sat up and yelled at me, HELP ME!  He was hysterical and frightened.  I stepped back away from him....... who was this kid???  Just as the thought went through my mind....... A very small white light seemed to focus directly on his forehead...... I saw a small bump on his head..... THE SAME BUMP THAT I HAD IN THE SAME PLACE TO THIS DAY, FROM FALLING OUT OF AN APPLE TREE.  I jumped back away from him as he jump onto me with his arms and hand clutching my body and screaming to me, HELP ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE! PLEASE!!!  There was saliva foaming at his mouth due to hysteria........ I seemed to yell back at him, GET AWAY FROM ME!  LET GO OF ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!! 
Within less than a second it seemed, I was sitting up in my bed in my own bedroom in sheer horror and shock!  I could hear myself say out loud and clear........OH DEAR GOD!  THAT WAS "ME"  THAT BOY WAS "ME!"
I knew very well at that moment that I had been "taken" and "shown" exactly the answer to my question asked..... "Why do I feel this way now...... This sadness?  Why?"  I had been taken back to when I was a boy in Virginia in the house I lived in and shown that which had happened to me.
That day, I recorded on a recorder my entire experience and I went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art and sat around viewing paintings and listening to the playback of my recorded information about the experience...... I was calm.  I was peaceful.  I was feeling that I had been privileged to "see" deeper into this life I was living more than I had ever imagined possible.  This to me had been one of the most profound experiences of THE PROJECTION OF THE ASTRAL BODY!                                                          More later...........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: