ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

SAMBO AND HARRY SEEN WITH MY ASTRAL EYES!

                                                      HARRY
Harry is now 7 months old and an impossible "Teenager" now:)  He learned, due to being highly intelligent, to be housebroken quickly!  There was just one other thing I forgot!  The present stage will be to teach him to not "leave a "present" for Daddy whenever he goes out of the apartment to run an errand or for any reason, WITHOUT TAKING HIM WITH ME!!!  (Yikes!!! I cannot take him 24/7 with me whenever I do anything...)
Anyway, the spankings for being spiteful and the treats for being "good" becomes the new job for me in this phase of the game! 
After repeatedly trying to succeed with this new training, and believe me it can be extremely frustrating.  The scenario usually goes like this when all goes wrong....... I leave the apartment, (without Harry) after some time passes, I return AND the usual happy greeting for me is nowhere to be found...... Harry is hiding somewhere, because instead of him happily wagging his tail and jumping up and down, happy for my return..... THERE IS A HUGE FLOOD ON THE FLOOR AND A PILE RESEMBLING A SMALL MOUNTAIN......lol=)
BUT.......too my pleasant surprise the other day, I returned and very, very close to the door, waking up suddenly from what seemed to be a deep sleep....... Harry, looked up at me as I walked in with a "very strange look?  His eyes were piercing into my own as I greeted him...at first he just stared at me and then as if coming out of a trance he jumped up gleefully to greet me!  (I was very happy, he was learning......)  BUT......he had been sleeping very, very close to the front door and of course I got the impression he was "waiting" for me to return. 
For some reason, as much as I appreciated it, my psychic intuition was dancing in my thoughts???  (I let it go......)
The following morning....................
I found myself OUT OF MY PHYSICAL BODY repeating the previous scene that I am sharing with you here....... Exactly as before, I opened the front door, but it seemed this time it was within seconds before I had actually, physically enter the afternoon before?  I could sense it in my thoughts...the timing.  And I saw something very clearly.  On the floor very close to the door... very close to the door, sleeping, were "two dogs", side by side, HARRY AND SAMBO! 
Sambo was not the size or age when he passed on..... instead he appeared, younger and smaller?  The two of them were peacefully sleeping side by side as if, both waiting for me to return.  BUT, the "messages" that seemed to be whispered in my astral mind was, SAMBO IS TEACHING HARRY TO RELAX AND WAIT FOR MARSHALL TO RETURN.... BE A GOOD BOY, IT'S OK, HE WILL BE BACK!:)
For those of you who have shared my previous blogs about the after-life of crossing over...... both human beings and animals with time of having passed on, as physical time passes, they begin to appear much younger.  I recognized Sambo immediately.  And what was also interesting was the fact that Sambo had never lived in this apartment when he was the age he appeared to me in this scene!
My beloved Sambo........                                          More later...........

Love and Light!
Marshall


1 comment:

Pedro Ramirez said...

That is a beautiful picture of Harry.