ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, May 28, 2012

SPIRITUAL WARRIORS ON THE PLANET

"If you wish the world to become loving and compassionate, become loving and compassionate yourself.  If you wish to diminish fear in the world, diminish your own.  These are the gifts that you can give."  GARY ZUKAV

Today I wish all would join in with my thoughts that go to all of the men and women who chose on their journey here on planet earth to be a part of many teams that go into most dangerous areas in order to defend and protect all of us Americans here at home who reside in safe surroundings.
Thus far, there has not been a day during my entire life residing here on earth that there was not some kinds of war between human beings in progress.
And during all of these times there has always been those entities whom have chose to go forth in order to protect the citizens of The USA.
To all of you, I send much Love and Light!  And to all of you both still living in the physical and those whom have "crossed-over", I say from deep within my soul, THANK YOU!

More later...........
Love and Light!
Marshall


No comments: