ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, July 21, 2012

AN OBE....... THE SILENCE!



                         "The most beautiful thing you can experience is the mysterious."  Albert Einstein


This morning as I opened my eyes, I wondered as I have at various time, "how much more time will I have before I depart from this earth as a physical being???" 
I put my head back on the pillow and within a short amount of time I found myself slowing going into the hynogagic state.  Within seconds I could feel the paralysis within my body and the soft buzzing sounds throughout.
I felt myself gently being lifted from both my physical body and the bed.  I could feel the familiar route of travel when I seemed to rise high above my physical body and then floating slightly away from the bed still on my back yet able to float....... and then I could feel my entire astral body being turned upright bringing me to a standing position.
The moment my non-physical feet touched the floor, I felt my astral eyes open wide.  At first there was no clarity to that which I could "see" in my room.  I promptly demanded, "Clarity now!" several times with my mind/will.  My room became very clear. 
I cautiously moved outside of my room to the living room and then I moved towards the kitchen and slowly outside the back door.  I was on the step that led down to the backyard outside.
I sat down on the step and moved my attention towards the sky.  I could "see" it clearly.  Black with beautiful lights/stars sprinkled all over as far as I could see.
I focused in on the moon and the light it was giving off to the night time sky.  It appeared "Blue" in color for some reason?  It was absolutely beautiful.
During this time, there had been a constant thumping in my ears that was strange to me?  THUMP... THUMP... THUMP....THUMP.......... at a steady beat?  It seemed to be gentle, yet strong and all around me?
I continued to sit peacefully there on the step and gaze at the night sky above me.  The only thing that continue, consistently to be a part of the experience was the on-going "thumping!"
I had never before experienced such silence that was so "alive" that it was actually beautiful to me.  There was no other physical feelings, because it was neither cold or hot sitting there....... it was perfect!  BUT, the thumping began to cause me to be uneasy....... and as soon as I began to feel uneasy....... I WAS WITHIN LESS THAN SECONDS BACK IN MY BED AND INSIDE MY PHYSICAL BODY!
I immediately sat up in bed and thought to myself, WHAT WAS THAT THUMPING???
I decided then and there, that I would have to go back to my research books and my journals kept, in an attempt to find the answer to my question.  The only thing to seem to exist within all of that beautiful silence was........ the thumping?  More later..

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: