ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, July 15, 2012

SUNDAY MORNING/THE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE

Nonphysical reality is your home.  You came from nonphysical reality, you will return to nonphysical reality, and the larger part of you currently resides in, and evolves in, nonphysical reality.    GARY ZUKAV

I woke up this morning.  Looked up out of the window in front of my bed and saw that it seemed, cloudy.  Put my head back on my pillow and dozed off......  Suddenly realized the beginning of a projection!  The electrical ringing sound in my ears grew very strong...  I had difficulty turning over onto my stomach. I became cataleptic.  The process that has happened on occasion began..... My feet and legs began to slide out...  But nothing else???
They floated easily upwards.....I waited....... then it happened.  This time unlike before when there was kneading of my arches..... Nope, this time I really felt TWO HANDS embrace my feet..... I felt the hands let go and then embrace my feet a second time..... This time I swore to myself that these were hands,  I COULD FEEL THEM VERY CLEARLY ON MY FEET!  I had the desire to will myself to slide out feet first..... I slid quickly it seemed down and out through my feet........  Everything stopped..... I was back .... I do not know why???  It was just over...... discontinued?          More later..........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: