ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, October 7, 2011

THE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE/PART II

"Life is really very simple.  What we give out, we get back.  What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us.  I believe that everyone, myself included, is responsible for everything in our lives, the best and the worst.  Every thought we think is creating our future.  Each one of us creates our experiences by our thoughts and our feelings.  The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences.   Louise L. Hay

                                                            PETER

Before I start, I wish to once more state that I am not necessarily presenting my thoughts about "Reincarnation".  I am primarily sharing my experiences and thoughts about THE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES!
I am trying to be brief when writing about my Soul Mates, because each one would actually consume an entire book of writing about, therefore I wish to give you as much information as possible without too much detail.
A rather famous Medium before doing a television show, sat with me one day and attempted to give me information about things my physical eyes could not "see".  Unfortunately, what I saw "clearly" was, major reasons, that so many people believe that people such as this are FAKES!   I personally believe that it is possible for some of us to "see" at least "something".  But we have to be carefully about discerning what we "see" with the non-physical eyes and what we "make up" with our imaginations.
This particular woman did give me some good advice.  She said, YOU MIGHT TRY ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE TO SUPPORT YOU WITH YOUR FINAL JOURNEY DURING AGING!
This was a good idea, due to the fact that Mini-Mom had living children that would in all probability watch over her at that time and so did my Brother.  ME, I was.... Well, it was just ME!
I thought about it, and thought about it, and then said to myself, "Yeah, maybe that would keep me out of an "old folks home!" Aahaha...=)   Enter stage left, PETER!  "Oh my God!"  A relative from Virginia (Where we both were born) He seems to have found me the way people seem to find long lost friends and relatives these days, via the Internet and was extremely happy to know that I was very involved in Metaphysics, as he too had began to study. He said he would be attending the university nearby where I lived and wanted to stay with me.  19 when he arrived and created an area in the apartment for the living accommodations of 35 Pet Mice.  (They seemed to have babies every day!) Most of my "fake" plants were replaced with "real" ones.  He knew a lot about botany. He could dance (like a pro) sing and had a photographic memory for lyrics!  (I definitely "needed" that when I was working in show  business, I had crib sheets pasted on the floor, monitors, my hand, ahaha)  His focus was EVERYWHERE!  I would hold my breath when he would have a big exam coming up and the studying for it was in addition to what seemed like "millions of other things!" Me like a hen always yelling, you have to study!  BUT, my head was always spinning when he got "A's"???  The constant creative projects were amazing!  Writing, drawing, sculpturing, ceramics, etc. Did I mention his elaborate social life!!!  Whenever he was present in the apartment, he was singing and dancing and doing incredible imitations of various voices.  (When he was working at my gallery, I called and for a good 15 minutes I thought I was talking to OLGA!!!)  What a riot!
As time went by, I called his Mother, Sheree.  I said, "Sheree, Peter has well over 35 mice here and he is over-the-top with his chaotic behaviour!" Isn't there anything you can say to him? She was calm, cool and collected when she responded to me, MARSHALL, YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON! And then she changed the subject.  I found myself almost SPEECHLESS!  Because when she said that to me, my entire body shook and my mind became unsettled.  I could literally FEEL what she said to me as being MORE CRYPTIC than I could ever imagine!!!
Sheree had been in the military, she served in The Gulf War.  Back in Virginia, she was attacked by a medical condition, Sclerderma.  WWW.SCLERODERMA.ORG  It was devastating and life threatening.  When Peter and I visited Virginia and attended a family dinner, I was numbed when I could see, in person, what this could do to a beautiful young woman and it broke my heart.  Yet, she was strong and determined to be without complaints.  I never really realized how devastating this was when each time I would speak to her on the phone, and I would say, HOW ARE YOU DOING?  And she would simply respond, MARSHALL, I AM DYING.
I cannot count the amount of times that I would catch myself when speaking to Peter and calling him by my brother's name, BILLY?  Many times I would speak to Peter and not even realize I was saying it.  Sometimes, he would giggle and I would ask him what is so funny?  He would remind me that I was talking to him and repeatedly calling him, BILLY.  (He was my younger Brother and through most of our childhood I was given the responsibility to take care and watch him because we were left alone for so much of the time.  As adults we became estranged. That information would fill a book unto itself!)
One early morning while Peter was living in the apartment with me in Brooklyn.  I had an OBE    I woke up and immediately fell into the hypnogogic state and then found myself in another time and place backstage in a theater sitting next to a young woman that was in my mind OLGA.  She appeared very stressed and tired.  Seems her career was not going well?  She asked me what I would be doing next?  I quickly responded that I did not know and was concerned about leaving town because of my younger brother, whom I seemed to know without a doubt was PETER!  I told her I was responsible to watch over him because of his problem with drugs and alcohol.  But I knew also that I was obsessed with my career in the theater and I wanted to keep working.  I could feel the darkness and despair in my astral body.  The OBE had ended.
One day Peter spoke to me about an OBE he had the day before...... He said, YOU AND I WERE ON STAGE IN AN EMPTY THEATER.  IT SEEMED MANY DECADES IN THE PAST.  YOU KEPT TELLING ME THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO LEARN THE ROUTINE THAT WE WOULD BE PERFORMING TOGETHER IN THE THEATER.  I WAS HAVING TROUBLE, BUT YOU KEPT INSISTING THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT!  I KNEW IN MY MIND WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT WE WERE BROTHERS AND YOU WANTED TO TEACH ME A ROUTINE SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO TRAVEL IN THIS SHOW WITH YOU.
Peter moved to New Jersey eventually.  But he would constantly speak to me about his OBEs.  His psychic abilities are very advanced!  He has "seen" and "known" far more things than I myself.  He primarily does not set up the same "blockages" that I find myself doing.  He has "seen" several of the same disasters that I have "seen" but far worst!  (They also "match" those which Olga "sees!" Some of the coming events that they have "seen" are far, far more catastrophic than anything I remember "seeing" during my OBEs) Peter is a student/follower of The World Renowned Metaphysician, Louise L. Hay.
Sadly, three years later, Sheree crossed over.  Peter was 21.  She had promised Peter that she would be in "touch" whenever she left.  She has kept that promise.  She has CONTACTED him on several occasions.  More than once.  When I was driving on the highway with Peter sitting next to me in the car, we would be in conversation and suddenly, I would interrupt our conversation and say to Peter, OH MY GOD! SHE IS HERE!  SHEREE IS HERE!  SHE IS RIGHT BETWEEN US.......WHERE MY RIGHT SHOULDER AND YOUR LEFT SHOULDER IS......SHE IS RIGHT HERE!  She seemed to be leaning between the two of us with her arms folded on the backs of our seats.  I could "feel" all of this without a doubt in my mind.  She was smiling and seemed to be quietly listening to our conversation.  She was relaxed and pleased, no pain, nothing, just total bliss!
Her son was being "guided" to her approval AND her son was headed in the right direction during his journey and her son was also a part of the Universal Mind, he was also giving back in return and most of all he was evolving.  This was a brilliant and well educated individual while on this earth and she was now able to attend to her own journey without the fear of having left behind Peter (or his sister whom is also an important part of my life) so soon in his physical life on the planet.  Peter has since graduated from college, in addition to receiving several awards for his art and continues to be involved in "whirlwind activities!"
WWW.THEBUTTERFLYPEOPLE.COM   
To date, Peter's contributions and support/involvement during my journey has been astronomical to say the least! Sometimes I do believe that when "Those Unseen" who whisper "messages" into my mind have made it clear to me, that Peter will be around to lend me a helping hand when it's time for me to make my transition to The Other Side. 
There is so much more, but as I said, at this time I am not presenting it.  But it is important for all to know, that WE ALL HAVE SOUL MATES and during my OBEs I have discovered that they are not necessarily related to that which we might believe during our journey.  It is very, very complicated, yet very, very simple at the same time to us.  We just need to discern them properly.  In art studies there is an expression, SIMPLICITY IS THE ESSENCE OF DESIGN!  And please permit me to add my own personal tag to that expression, AND ALL THE REST IS UNFOUNDED DRAMA!
More later............

LOVE AND LIGHT!
Marshall







         

No comments: