ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, October 17, 2011

MICHAEL VON BEHRENS/FLIES IN FROM GERMANY!

"Rightly or wrongly- as the reader may decide- the writer considers that many, though not of course all, accounts which people give of having temporarily left their Physical Bodies in some sort of 'Spiritual Body' are basically true."    THE STUDY AND PRACTICE OF ASTRAL PROJECTION, Dr. Robert Crookall

                                                             
                                                              MICHAEL

I will speak briefly about Michael since I have spoken much about him in some of my earlier blogs.
Michael, an Intensive Care Nurse by profession flew in to visit me during possibly the darkness and most dismal periods of my journey on this planet to date.  The unimaginable reality of the death of Anderson and my dismal attempts to continue my journey on this earth having recently experienced it all.
On arrival Michael immediately said, OH MY GOD! THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE A SHRINE! (He was referring to all of the objects, photographs etc. of Anderson)  He quickly removed everything from the entire apartment and then handed me "one photograph" and said, YOU CAN KEEP THIS ONE OVER THE FIREPLACE.  Then he told me I would have to adjust to doing other things besides just working and sleeping and limiting my physical life to "nothing!"
We had so much in common that I immediately started to be distracted by our jokes about life and people in general.  He had very similar interests and just as I did, loved those with eccentric personalities.  We went out every day and night.  I remember the night he, OLGA and I went out and partied all night!  We were so wasted the next day that none of us got up until it was time to go out again!!!
He and Greg had definitely "known" each other very well???  The tension and friction could be cut through with a knife!!! Aahahahahaha! 
Michael and Olga spent all of their time laughing hysterically together.  This all clarifies the fact that everybody was very "familiar"  "connected"  in some way, in spite of the fact that in physical reality, all were meeting each other for the first time?
Michael had previously had a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE during a car accident in Germany.  This had tremendously changed how he was able to view and see his physical life on the planet.  At the same time, it seemed that he seemed to "pull" much suppressed information about what was actually happening to him from ME?  He was able to bring me to face much of what I had been harboring inside myself about my metaphysical abilities and insights!  All seemed so natural and easy for me to reveal to him when he would ask a question of me or bring up a subject he wanted to know more about in depth in relationship to the paranormal.  The more he pulled from me, the more he seemed to "release" all the information that had been "opened" to him during his NDE.
My apartment suddenly became "opened" to ALL THOSE THAT ONE COULD SEE WITH ONE'S ASTRAL EYES!
I lived in a Triplex and Michael slept on the second floor and I slept on the third floor.  When having coffee each morning, there was ALWAYS so much to discuss about the extraordinary experiences that Michael had during daybreak!  THE PAINTING ON THE WALL, THE BUTTERFLIES ON THE WALL, THE LADY WITH THE LONG HAIR THAT WOULD VISIT HIS BEDROOM JUST BEFORE DAYBREAK AND THE ICE COLD AIR THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY HER ENTRANCE.........  And both of our experiences have continued and been discussed between us for many years to come.  Whether he was in Kansas, Germany, or anywhere else!  Much information has been gathered during the many, many OBEs we both had about past, present and future!
Our relationship is a continuation from a time far more expanded than that of the present....... This is yet another SOUL MATE traveling with me during my journeys!

More later............

LOVE AND LIGHT!
Marshall

No comments: