ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, October 8, 2011

OUR SOUL MATES DO TRAVEL WITH US, BUT..................

"A person who seeks relationships only to gratify his or her own needs, such as his or her own emotional or sexual needs, will find that each relationship is essentially identical, that the people in his or her life are replaceable, that experiences with the first and experiences with the second are essentially the same."  GARY ZUKAV

I do believe that it is possible as I have said before for everybody to discern who their true Soul Mates are during their present journey here on the planet.  BUT....I also would like to be clear about something else, the sequences in which they join us are not absolutely clear to me.  My OBEs have shown me incidents involving my being with my various soul mates, but not necessarily in proper sequence.
Also it should be said that even though I shy away from focusing on the subject of REINCARNATION when giving you my thoughts and experiences, that YES, we do not always incarnate as the "same sex" as we might have chosen during a previous lifetime.  It is only logical that in order to develop or learn many lessons chosen, there is a very good possibility that we would have to experience sexual changes.
When we arrive on the earth plane, we arrive as "human beings".  Free will, etc.  But, the most damaging, EGOS! BUT, it does seem to be made very clear, that no matter which sex, form or whatever, we choose to perform as, we ALWAYS remain OURSELVES.  In other words, YOU will always be YOU and I will always be ME!
Due to sophisticated mass communications, such as the Internet, television, etc. we are not able to be witness to many situations in the world around us that we were unaware of in the past.  Such as, "Little boys, wanting to dress up as little girls, etc.  High drama and over zealous psychologists running front and center for media attention.  Transgenders, Transsexuals, Heterosexuals, Homosexuals, Cross-Dressers, women wanting desperately to be men and men desperately wanting to be women...... WE SHOULD "LOVE" EVERYBODY. WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SPIRIT. GOD/GODDESS IS THE UNIVERSAL MIND, WE CANNOT LABEL THIS ENTITY AS A SEXUAL BEING.  At the same time, "complexed".  All for a reason.  AND, rather than go further with this subject, always remember, WE DO NOT, in spite of the fact that so many believe they do, (in the name of religion) know the thoughts of THIS HIGHER POWER!
Repeating again as I continuously do when writing, FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS"  Isaiah  55:8   And I repeatedly quote Albert Einstein, I WANT TO KNOW GOD'S THOUGHTS...THE REST ARE DETAILS."                 More later..................

LOVE AND LIGHT!
Marshall

No comments: