ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, October 31, 2011

THE OBES THAT SOMETIMES SHOW YOU FUTURE EVENTS!

"The Astral Body is the double or ethereal counterpart of the physical body, which resembles and with which it normally coincides.  Each of us have one.   HEREWARD CARRINGTON  Noted Psychologist and Psychic Researcher


                                              WWW.KNOWJR.COM

Hello all.  On Thursday, May 5, 2011 was the day I informed you of my Out of Body Experience titled, 11811? OR 11/811 OR 11+8+11=12  MY MOST RECENT OBE.
As I later presented and also discussed with various followers of my blogs, the visions and various scenes that I found myself involved in during the experience shortly appeared to both myself and all of you a "physical reality!"
Which brings me to the second part of that experience which I also presented to you during that time, of "the brief snow storm and the windy scene from my bedroom of the weather conditions that for "some strange reason, seemed STRANGE?"
Well, I guess the presentation presented to me about the snow storm and its' seemingly odd appearance, happened this past weekend?  (At least I hope so and that it is not even more catastrophic in the future!)
You might wish to check that blog out again listed above.  Supposedly the reports were and are that this snowfall was UNUSUAL for this time of year and also very damaging to hundreds of thousands of people's places of residences as well as lots of our surrounding areas.  Power shortages, tree limbs falling, electrical cables falling and breaking, etc.
Once again, I present to you my thoughts of how you too can experience sometimes very far in advance of oncoming situations that present themselves to us all, by having used or developed our spiritual or higher gifts.  (That I believe we ALL possess).  It is also good when attempting to tap into these gifts, that we focus and try to find out their significance in relationship to our own journeys.
Recently, I have been evaluating these events and am starting to believe, somewhat, that all is not necessarily a foreboding of "gloom and doom!"  Maybe, just maybe, indications that we are not in 100% control of this planet as that might be a rather egotistical way of thinking.
On the other hand, since so many very dark and horrible events have occurred just recently throughout the world, these extraordinary atmospheric conditions might also be an indication of The Universal Mind being in a state of "unrest?"
Recently, without getting political, if I can, I viewed a video of a world leader in another country outside of The United States of America, be violently murdered.  Was this human being a good person?  According to their actions for many years, I believe not!
BUT, my spirit trembled as I watched his death take place.  I wondered to myself, WHAT ARE THE THOUGHTS OF  A HIGHER BEING THAT CREATED THIS INDIVIDUAL
THINKING WHILE WATCHING THIS SCENE???  It has been imprinted on my mind that this entity's thoughts and ways are not the same as we humans, so therefore, I sensed with this dark shadow enveloping my being, that there was something within my soul that did not have the urge to yell out, "This is good happening to this individual!"  NO! The whole scene destroyed any feelings inside me of peace of LOVE.  I felt sad and full of darkness. There were no feelings of anger, only isolation.  I was witnessing the destruction of ONE HUMAN BEING COMMITTED BY ANOTHER HUMAN BEING?  During those moments, I trembled physically.   
Recently, I have watched both on television and photographs of soldiers who have returned home from war.  These particular men had been totally disfigured and dismembered and what remained were "eyes looking out from these horribly damaged physical bodies/vehicles".
(By the way, they got that way, PROTECTING YOU AND ME FROM HARMS WAY!)  As I listened and watched these individuals, I could "hear" "the voices in my head" whisper to me, YOU SEE THIS.  DO YOU APPRECIATE LIVING IN A WORLD SURROUNDED BY THIS KIND OF PAIN?  WE ASK YOU THE QUESTION: WHERE IS THE LOVE???
More later...............

LOVE AND LIGHT!
Marshall

No comments: