ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, August 16, 2010

OBES AND JUST A FEW RANDOM THOUGHTS

At this time I would just like to take a brief moment to present to you some thoughts that have been on my mind for a short while now.
Recently, I got an email from someone asking me the question, HOW DO I KNOW WHEN I AM HAVING MYSTICAL EXPERIENCES OR GETTING ANYWHERE WITH MY SEARCH?
Guess what?  We who are interested in this subject will ALWAYS stop and question ourselves from time to time about whether or not the experiences we are having are real or productive!
I asked that question long ago and was very comforted by the answer, WHEN YOU START TO ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS, YOU SHOULD BE CONFIDENT THAT YOU ARE MOVING FORWARD IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION!
It made so much sense to me because all around me there were so many individuals that NEVER questioned anything, only showed "skepticism, fear or shallow thoughts".  Why?  Because most are attached very tightly to physical and material beliefs and desires.  They cannot comprehend there being anything more to life than what they can touch, smell, feel or SEE with physical resources.
There will always be those who tell you that they CAN "see" or experience these things and as you develop your abilities you will be able to "know" THE TRUTH.  (It has been said, ALWAYS TRUST YOUR FIRST GUT FEELINGS!  Do not attempt to alter or design them to fit your after thoughts.  By doing this, we will mold them into THE WAY WE "WANT" THEM TO BE, ACCORDING TO OUR DESIRES TO "CONTROL" THAT WHICH WE FEEL WILL SIT WELL WITHIN OUR CONFORT ZONE!  Loose that way of thinking, we only fool ourselves and take our spirits into deeper realms of confusion and misconceptions).
So many believe so strongly, that this is it.  This is everything and never even want to give a thought to the possibility, that this is only a small, minuscule part of the whole picture of who we are and where we are going!
They do not and usually, never, see in physical reality the great and endless Universe that we are in and will continue to evolve in through eons of time!
As a young person, I feared more than anything to ask or seek what was beyond the physical.  Just as many others did.......... I FELT IT WAS SAFER TO NEVER THINK OR MENTION ANYTHING BEYOND THE PHYSICAL WORLD I LIVED IN......
In the more recent years of my life I have admired and honored the young people who questioned so much about this physical life.  When a younger person informs me of their interest in Metaphysics, I am in awe of them....... Why?  BECAUSE I WISH SO MUCH THAT I HAD BEEN SO INQUISITIVE ABOUT THIS SAME SUBJECT YEARS AGO IN THE PAST.  I always feel as if I would have been so much further ahead at this point in my life.  BUT.....always a "voice" whispers in my ears, MARSHALL, EVERYTHING HAS IT'S CORRECT TIME.  BE STILL, YOU ARE FINE=)
In closing my thoughts to you here, I REPEAT the most powerful words I remember from the words in the Bible when God says, MY THOUGHTS ARE "NOT" YOUR THOUGHTS AND MY WAYS ARE "NOT" YOUR WAYS!
I will write more later.......

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: