ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THE DOWNSIDE OF TALKING TO THE DEAD

I mentioned sometime ago about having an OBE and sensing but not "seeing" the person that was with me.  If you recall, I was about to say to the person, ARE YOU DEAD? and before the words or the thoughts could jump from my mind, the unseen entity replied, NO.  BUT YOU ARE!  With time I believe I have come to a understanding or clarity of what lesson was being presented to me.
I have sense not only witnessed this situation with MYSELF, with some of those around me whom, from observation have made it very clear to me that, THEY WERE TOTALLY DEAD AND HAD FORGOTTEN TO GO TO THE CEMETERY!
Please permit me to explain my coming to this conclusion about what was said to me.  I had been having quite a few OBES and had so much information being given to me, but had unknowingly or unwillingly, been able to accept and comprehend what lessons were being given to me about my physical journey.  I suppose we all have various reason, but I believe mine was a form of DENIAL.
At the time, I had not been able to comprehend that no matter how much I wanted to know or learn about myself and my faults or blocks that prevented me from advancing, I was unable to accept and see that I needed to look very closely at myself and myself ALONE and not to always blame others for my shortcomings.  Always, it seemed, I had blamed someone or something for reasons for my emotional aches and pains in life.  It was always the fault of those around me which caused me to be held back in advancing my soul development/journey. 
I learned that no matter how much I wanted to find fault with others, that they too had their difficult problems to overcome during their stay on this Earth plane of existence.  I soon began to see not only myself, but those around me who would always blame other for their aches and pains.
I began to "see" that no matter how good or bad in my eyes a person was either to me or themselves, that they too were struggling to become whole.
All of us are searching and wanting so much to be loved and comforted.  We can become so selfish when we strike out and blame others for not being exactly the way we want them to be for us.  This can be very difficult to comprehend, because we have to "feel" and understand their pain when addressing these situations.  ALL HUMANS HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL ON THIS PLANE AS THEY CHOOSE TOO.  No one has the right to push them to be the way we want them to be for US.  To share or honor that which we do.  They are individual souls.  They have rights and choices and those things must be respected.  If we do not respect them, we are nothing but CONTROL FREAKS!  Attempting to make other do and act and operate how we determine or decide which is right for both them and ourselves. 
I began to "see" many of my close people practice very destructive habits when it came to dealing with others.  Either friends or families.  By the way, FAMILIES have choices.  Just because they chose to enter into your circle when coming here to be a part of your group or family, does not mean that THEY NEGATED THEIR RIGHTS TO BE FREE SPIRITS! 
I have seen and been in the company of many who are defiant when it comes to family affairs.  They are so dead to opening their spiritual eyes, that they are totally controlling about attempting to make those around them, whether they be family or friends, do or think exactly as they do.  They will not in any way attempt to open their eyes and minds to opposing thoughts.  They will create whenever they have to in order to make things the way they want or believe they should be in their eyes.  
THESE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY DEAD!  THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD!  They are stubborn and some will never, never change in physical existence.  These are those that will repeat this existence over and over again until they get it right!  This is why it is so important for ALL of us to attempt to open our hearts and our minds and try to "see" things with our spiritual eyes in order to bring about "change" if headed in the wrong direction, in order to move forward.  
BUT, look around and also you might want to do as I did, LOOK IN THE MIRROR and really interrogate the person you see and say, (As I have and still do on occasion, DID I DIE AND FORGET TO GO TO THE CEMETERY? AHAHAahahahhahah=)
Guess what?  I would like to share this with whomever wishes to partake:  It's not easy!  We have to really, really, look hard and really LET GO of our egos and control of outside forces.  We must send LOVE and a whole lot of compassion to our souls.  We have to go INWARDS and gently massage our own Spirits/Souls and LET GO of the outside world and those around us.  We must really try to understand...... No matter what WE believe or what WE want, there are a whole lot of human souls surrounding us that might want something quite different OR just as we are doing.....ATTEMPTING TO FIND THEIR WAY during this most difficult journey called, PHYSICAL LIFE ON THIS DIMENSION OR PLANE NAMED, "EARTH!"
More later,

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: