ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, August 20, 2010

PART 2 THE DOWNSIDE OF TALKING TO THE DEAD

It seems now, "Long ago and far away" (Aahahahahah=) I was 17 and about to get my first job performing on The Broadway Stage, in a play written by Kittie Frings, whose husband was the manager of Elizabeth Taylor and what a thrill this was for me since I got to meet them all.  I still remember how shy I was about meeting Elizabeth Taylor and trying to hide behind other cast members to be un-noticed by her, specifically greeting each and every one personally.  BUT....since I was always small for my age, and appeared even smaller on stage, I was not able to hide.  She called out loud and clear, IS THAT "LITTLE MARSHALL OVER THERE BEHIND YOU???" Aahahahahahhaahah=) 
I remember being very anxious and concentrating at my acting workshop sessions with my Mentor/Instructor who was very, very strict!
One evening during class, we were to do scenes for a small "Invited Audience".  It was exciting and lots of energy was created by all the students, as well as myself, being one.  I was both happy to know that I had gotten the part in a Broadway play as well as knowing that not only a couple of my relatives would attend, but also my dear friend Richard Castellanos, who was eventually to be one of the stars of the film, THE GODFATHER.  Richard was a tremendous influence on me because he was not only a great artist, but a great human being.  (He has since "crossed-over")
Richard at that particular moment was already appearing in a Broadway play with Jon Voight.  Jon was about to make his big film with Dustin Hoffman, THE MIDNIGHT COWBOY.  Shortly in the future Jon Voight would become the father of, Angelina Jolie, who became another major motion picture star.
On completion of our performances that night at the workshop.  I was thrilled to get incredible compliments from ALL who attended.  BUT, the next evening at class, my Instructor looked me in the eye and said.....NICE, BUT YOU CONTINUE TO "HOLD BACK" WITH YOUR SKILLS AND EXECUTION WHEN PRESENTING YOUR CHARACTERIZATION ON STAGE.   Yikes!  Once again, I was outraged by his critique on my performance.  He had told me this on previous occasions and I always swelled up with anger inside because I just could not accept or understand why he felt that way about me?  I knew without a doubt that he was very, very impressed with my performances in class, BUT, he always seemed to be indifferent when it came to speaking with me and giving me criticisms about my work.  I knew this in the past because others had told me that he thought I was excellent and he would give me high scores on my ratings, BUT, when he spoke to me privately, it seemed he would ALWAYS, say the same thing:  YOU ARE HOLDING BACK!   And boy, did I always have EXCUSES and reasons for what he said, not being the truth.  And he always, gently and calmly, REPEATED HIMSELF TO ME!  He would never, ever buy any of my excuses or explanations.
I always respected him and never became arrogant or resentful towards him......for some strange reason, I ALWAYS CAME BACK FOR MORE!
I have learned with time and the opening of my awareness and finding out so much more about myself and how how spirits needs to grow, that this man was one of the persons in my life, that when I look back on parts of my journey, I presently feel the greatest and most loving respect for being a person in my life, THAT CARED ABOUT ME AND WANTED TO HAVE ME BE THE "BEST!"  I was DEAD to what was being given to me at that time, BUT, I know very well that there was a part of my spirit that would always come back for more from him and that there was a much greater reason for doing so than I could comprehend at the time.
I  have "seen" so clearly during some of my OBES when my astral eyes have opened wide, what I could not "see" before in my physical travels.  But I am thankful, because I am able to see and know what I was missing during my lessons in this dimension.  They always say, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!  Well, good because I am now able to "see" and "know" what these beautiful persons  were attempting to present to me, for me to learn and I ALWAYS TAKE TIME IN MY CONTINUING PHYSICAL LIFE TO SEND "LOVE" TO THESE BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL BEINGS, who took their time and never gave up on me to encourage me to find it within myself to open up and be spiritually alive, rather than DEAD!

More later,
Love and Light!

Marshall 

No comments: