ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Monday, April 5, 2010

WOW! OUR WORDS AND OUR FEELINGS ARE POWERFUL!

Yesterday while driving slowly down a semi-busy street I came to a stop and even though I had the right of way, I cautiously waited while a young woman crossing with
two children passed.  As they passed and were totally oblivious to the oncoming traffic, I sat and waited.  Suddenly, the young woman realized as if coming out of a "trance" that my car was standing still and waiting for her and her two children to pass.  BUT.....she seemed to be in shock!  She yelled loud and clearly, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU DUMB BITCH!!!  YOU BETTER WATCH IT!"  Ordinarily I would have laughed at her for being so insulting.  Instead, a terrible feeling came over me that was both painful and shocking!  I looked speechless into her face and saw the eyes of what appeared an insane person.  Anger and hate pouring out of her face!  I was somewhat stunned.  I did not feel the urgency to yell back at her and engage in a confrontation telling her she was wrong.  Instead I just felt great shock and feelings of sadness knowing that someone could be so ugly.  I could "see"  and "feel" how much she hated her life.  How she had two small children with no husband and struggling to survive due to a very low income.  This woman hated her life at the present time and she was striking out at those around her with so much fury.  At this moment I happened to be her victim to attack.  I could feel the vibrations pouring out of her soul and the terrible dissatisfaction with her situation in life. 
This soul had no consideration whatsoever for the words spewing out of her mouth in the presence of her two young and innocent children.  Did she realize the impact that these harrowing feelings and words would have upon her children in their development?  Did she care???
I still remember her piercing eyes and her twisted facial expressions.  To me, I was witnessing the words and actions of an outraged demon!  She was releasing her tremendous and hateful energies into the world.
How do I know this?  Was it only because of MY reactions or feelings to this woman?
Nope.  I will tell you how I knew this was happening........ Because at that moment I could see MANY of the others crossing the street in front of her and behind her and how they were frozen in their tracks.  The expressions on their faces were that of shock and fear.  They too were wounded by this negative energy and these:  WORDS!
More later...........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: