ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

SURPRISE THIS MORNING!!!

During the past year since I have re-located to a different place to live, I have had many more "visions" than OBES? This morning was a very interesting surprise, in that I had a "conscious projection" that surprised me as I was just about to physically get up from my bed.
Without warning, I was slowly beginning to open my physical eyes, when the electrical vibrations began to over take my body. I was surprised and pleased. This was the onset of an OBE for me. I went with the flow..... I did not open my eyes, instead, relaxed and permitted the vibrations to become stronger and stronger. As they did so, I requested to experience my astral body to exit my physical body. I took it slow and carefully. Within what seemed like seconds, I was able to rise up in my usual sitting position on the edge of the bed with my feet slowly lowering themselves to the floor.
I was very pleased with myself. Suddenly, I realized that I was beginning to mistake my present bedroom with the bedroom I had resided in before moving here..... I quickly caught my thoughts and in my mind I said, HEY, YOU ARE NOT IN THE OLD BEDROOM. YOU ARE IN "THIS" BEDROOM NOW. I adjusted my thoughts, which were important since I would be standing up and making a decision as to where I would Begin my adventure of travel.
I became calm and stood up on my two feet and turned to exit my bedroom door.
I quickly remembered that I did not have to "open" that door now, I could simply walk right through it. And I did so without hesitation. I had no planned idea where I would venture, but as I walked or glided through the bedroom door to my surprise, I found myself standing outdoors in front of the place I had lived in for more than 8 years in the past. I felt myself smile as the thought ran through my mind, YOU GOT CONFUSED AND YOU MANIFESTED YOURSELF BACK TO YOUR OLD HOUSE! I felt as if I laughed out loud. I accepted it.
I slowly looked around the tree lined street to observe things. Then I began to move slowly up the street looking at familiar brownstones and doors and gates. No one was outside. Maybe due to the early hour on Easter Sunday. I started to think to myself, WELL, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NOW? Without more thought, I found myself turn to go back down the street in the opposite direction and suddenly seemed to rise upwards at one particular brownstone to its' front steps. Standing at the top or the stairs..... 4 guys laughing and talking. They were standing at counterpoint with one seeming to be the main feature. These guys were very, very energized and extremely healthy looking. They all seemed to ignite an air or pure "clarity and assurance".
I found myself directly in front of the one closest to me in the front. I seemed to know him in an instant! (He was my close and now departed friend, Wayne Fischer). I looked directly into his face and said, CAN YOU SEE ME??? They all laughed when he looked at me with a beautiful grin and said, OF COURSE I CAN SEE YOU!
Within less than seconds, I was back in my bed. I opened my physical eyes and sat up in bed and thought to myself, WOW! WHAT ON EARTH??? THAT WAS WAYNE!!!!!!
Possibly I will give you more information on this incident at a later time. Because sometimes it takes meditations and thought to actually comprehend the significance of some of my experiences. Encountering my friend Wayne was a very, very big surprise for me? 
Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: