ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, March 26, 2010

WE ATTRACT THERE,THOSE WE ATTRACT HERE!

Once I traveled to a dimension during one of my OBES that I was not familiar with at all. It was somewhat of a shock to me. Never in my physical life had I seen such brightness and clarity. Everything in front of me was lit up like a baseball stadium at night....and so were the people! But there was also something different about the people I saw... THEY WERE LIT UP FROM INSIDE SIMILAR TO A LIGHT BULB?
I am considered nearsighted and sometimes wear corrective glasses to view things better. Well, I had to laugh at myself when I immediately without even thinking about it, reached for my eyeglasses and then refrained when I suddenly thought to myself, OH MY GOD! I REALLY DON'T NEED GLASSES FOR THIS? THIS IS AS CLEAR AS DAY IN MY OPINION.
There was a line of people walking pass me. They seem to be headed for a particular destination. (Once a friend when relaying information to me about his experience during an OBE explained to me, that he had spoken to someone who told him that they were waiting in a line to go into a room to make what seemed to be a phone call to speak to friends and relatives here on earth?) I do recall that it is a fact that THOMAS EDISON shortly before he died was working on a new invention that was similar to a telephone that would enable communication with those whom had "crossed over". So this scene peaked my curiosity in that I wondered if this might be happening? I would also like to point out something else I discovered when looking at objects, etc. I have seen things that I have no idea exactly what they were suppose to be? I mean, I am beginning to believe that there are items that cannot be described by us (humans) since there is a possibility that they have never existed here on earth.
During my many experiences I have been given information that it is true, BIRDS OF A FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER! Just as on this earth we choose our associates, we will find ourselves on the other side with those we chose to be in our "group". We so not suddenly find ourselves with souls totally different from the ones we chose to be with here on earth. We will not find ourselves suddenly "displaced". It is very clear that we choose everything and everybody we come in contact with here in this dimension. I will present you with some examples:
If we choose to be around only those that are less evolved spiritually here on this earth, we will continue to do so in The Light. Some of us feel comfortable in groups here on earth that make us feel "highly evolved" or "superior". This is due to a choice we make before joining these groups here without first considering that we will not grow in these situations. Sometimes this is due to fear and feelings of insecurity. This will be a mistake since we will continue on this path until we open our eyes and suddenly realize our choices are mistakes. Remaining in comfort zones and not taking "risks" can many times hold us back from achieving the goals we set before arriving here on earth. (This might also be the reason for the subject of Reincarnation).
While attending a talk given by Betty Eadie, who wrote the book, EMRACED BY THE LIGHT, she spoke in detail of her Near Death Experience. It was interesting when she relayed information about having been guided pass several different Universes and crowds of people at a distance, waved and smiled at her and her Guide as they passed each world. She referred to them as human beings just like us, but existing in different worlds or planets. I would suggest to anyone interested in the subject of the possibilities of "other worlds" or the theory of there being an infinite number of universes, investigate some of the many books written on the subject of QUANTUM PHYSICS.
As a young boy attending Elementary and Junior High School, I was usually placed in an advanced class of study since those in charge determined that I was an advanced student. Yet, two things happened to me during those years of study. Once I had to repeat a course, Math. And once I had to repeat an advanced Math class in Summer School. At first I was devastated and angry. But, after a few weeks in each of the classes, I became bored (due to the fact that I immediately caught on this time around) and happy at the same time. But looking back I do remember something very interesting. While attending these "repeat" classes, I noticed all around me, students that "still could not comprehend these lessons?" I sincerely believe right now on this earth all of us are IN A CLASS AT SCHOOL AND IF WE DO NOT PASS THIS TIME, WE SHALL BE REQUIRED TO REPEAT THIS COURSE BEFORE MOVING ON and we shall also be surrounded by those that are very much like we were....and also those that just could not "get it!"
I mentioned THE COMFORT ZONE previously and I would like to promote the idea that it can definitely not always be the "best place to exist". I think of it like this: We will always see and experience the same thing. We will not grow and in order to do so, one must take risks. It is like sitting and staring at the shadows on the wall and NEVER turning around to see what is behind us. Some believe that there is definitely a veil over our faces while here on earth and until that veil is lifted, we will not see what is clearly in front of us. Maybe that is why it is always so bright and clear on the astral planes? We step "outside" of the physical body and both our eyes and minds are opened and we see in front of the veil covering our faces? More later.........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: