ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, March 19, 2010

THE ASTRAL BODY CAN HEAL THE PHYSICAL BODY

Why do I believe such a thing??? I will tell you my discovery of how it is possible for the physical body to be healed via the astral body. During my astral travels I discovered something very interesting about how we humans operate within the physical world of existence. I also began to confirm my visions, with time, by acquiring as much information on the subject as I possibly could study. One of the most amazing persons that I quickly became aware of was, LOUISE HAY. Find her books and CDs and treat yourself and listen. I promise you that you will be thankful that you did this search and discovery.
Now of course many have heard stories of "instant cures", "sudden remissions" , and so on of various diseases. But here I will speak for a moment of one individual, LOUISE HAY, who cured herself of Cancer! Yes, and she is an amazing and beautiful woman, both mentally and physically.
She is one of several authors who sat me on the path of learning about "self-healing" and how negative thinking and self-hatred, develops horrible conditions in our physical bodies. I took her information and related it to the visions and adventures I had discovered in my OBES and felt blessed.
Many of the things I discovered about the various medical and mental conditions we humans encounter are due to HOW WE THINK! Think you will have something bad, or inherit heart attacks or diseases and you will "attract" them to yourself. This is a very complexed subject because I am sure some are saying to themselves, HOW DOES THIS ACCOUNT FOR INNOCENT CHILDREN COMING TO THIS EARTH WITH VARIOUS LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS? Well, that is another subject unto itself and I am not going to address that at this moment. (Maybe at a later time). For now let's just talk about people who suddenly believe that they have developed a serious or life threatening medical condition. These were manifested by our thoughts! We bring them into a physical reality by the way we think. They way we have been trained and nurtured by others, such as our parents, teachers, etc.
Let us suppose that we do bring these situations into our existence. How do we get rid of them? The answer has been made very clear to me, WE MUST CHANGE OUR BELIEF SYSTEMS AND WE MUST NOT FALTER IN DOING SO AND WE MUST DO THIS WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS AND SOULS!!! We cannot usually change our thoughts and beliefs overnight, but I am convinced, we can change them by the amount of time and energy we are willing to put into the challenge of doing so. Do not misunderstand me here, I am not telling anyone to stop seeing Doctors and Health Care Workers, etc. BUT, you must be willing to "assist" in the healing process. A pill or an operation or whatever is just not enough to permanently heal both our bodies and our spirits.
I am going to attempt to pass on to you one of the ways one might begin learning this process. The first and most major one is to STOP HATING OURSELVES! Oh yes! We hate ourselves and then this hatred starts to fester and spread to others around us. Not only does the outside world become our worst enemy, but inside our bodies become a prison surrounded by hatred. We start to surround ourselves with ENERGIES OF HATE! What could possibly cure this terrible hatred? Very simple really, LOVE! Love ourselves and the outside world. Love is full of LIGHT! More LIGHT than we could possibly imagine. The more hatred we hold inside of us, the DARKER both the outside world and the inside of us becomes with time. Hatred and Darkness eats away at us in a major attempt to destroy and mangle us beyond belief. Both the pain and anger manifest itself out into The Universe. Even a beautiful bright sunny day will start to appear dark and dreary. We are able to "dim all the lights!" by our state of being at the time. We begin to cause the physical body to feel abused and sad and WEAK. It opens itself up and welcomes in the most awful things. During astral projections I have seen how important LIGHT can be for us. I have also seen how frightening and cold the darkness can be for us. BUT, it was made very clear to me how easy and simple it really could be to let in the LIGHT! And when that LIGHT was permitted or invited to come in the change was instant and amazing to behold! Always I laughed out loud when this would happen to me. I will repeat myself from earlier when I said, WE CANNOT "CONTROL" THE WAY THE UNIVERSE OPERATES, we can only try to stop, look, and listen and try to understand what it wishes to tell us. By the way, one of the most "self destructive human traits on this planet is that of the so called, CONTROL FREAK! It never respects the rules and regulations of The Universe. This person has his/her own rules and regulations and will fight like a Scorpion in order to maintain them...No matter what!!! And we all know what the Scorpion does when it is about to find itself loosing its' control.....IT LIFTS ITS' TAIL AND KILLS ITSELF! To me this is very similar to those who are racked with various physical problems. This spirit is so angry and disgusted with not having its' way that it turns its' power of subconscious thinking on itself in a negative way and usually ends up with various/many negative ailments and conditions. Sometimes, if the person is fortunate enough to make "changes" and accepts its' shortcomings, this calamity will act as "A WAKE UP CALL". But, sadly, from what I have observed during my lifetime on this planet, there are so many of us who just will not accept the WAKE UP CALL and
sadly continue down their path of self-distruction and dreadful consequences.
I must stop for now and continue on later...........................

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: