ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, March 20, 2010

THE ASTRAL BODY CAN HEAL THE PHYSICAL BODY PART 2

I would like to continue with this subject and attempt to encourage you to "experiment and observe and come to your own conclusions" on this subject about the astral body having the ability to heal the physical body.
First, once more I am going to insist on how powerful the astral body is to us and how it is a very real part of our existence. (Please to those reading this, always remember, I am not here to "prove" anything to anyone. I am here to present you with my firm beliefs and my personal experiences.) I believe strongly that those who wish to run and get "Scientific" proof of what we speak about OBES/METAPHYSICS/THE PARANORMAL, ETC. will be wasting time. There just is not enough "proof" out there to substantiate the subjects. BUT....for me, I do not believe there is suppose to be that kind of proof. Here I am talking about things that are "within our spirits" and "non-material" and based on one's belief system and experiences of "opening" one's mind. I have always believed that if we can "pray" to an "unseen" God, that we can go within and meditate (which is very much like praying) and achieve the same results.
I am going to give you a word that some might not be familiar with.....it is the word, SONAMULISM. Another term for this is, SLEEP WALKING. I believe that people that actually physically get up and walk during their sleep period definitely have as one of their negatives, is being with the group of people we call, Control Freaks. Why? Because in order for the astral body to project and leave the physical body, one must be able to "step outside" of the physical to travel. A person who sleep walks does not permit this action to happen. This person actually "holds on" to the physical body and they travel together. (There are others who know OBES who also believe in this theory). I bring this particular thing up in order to promote to you that "we are in control" of everything we do. You might wish to do a little research with those you know, relatives, friends, etc. and see what you come up with on this subject. Do you know anybody who sleep walks? If you do, start to think about their personality and everything you know about that person in relationship to how they act towards other individuals. What about ANGER AND HATRED? Maybe you could start to observe those you know, including yourself as to what "feelings" you have deep inside that you "hold" and most of the times, refuse to release into the open. I believe it called, "festering" these thing inside your own self and feeling dark and sad when these memories or present day things come to mind. Remember something, even if you do not walk around thinking about this 24/7 they are festering in your self conscious mind and eating away at your "spirit". I believe that at this point you do know what I am driving at with this manifestation. There are Metaphysicians that believe that EVERY SINGLE NEGATIVE THOUGHT WE CARRY WITH US AND DO NOT RELEASE IN TIME WILL EVENTUALLY MANIFEST INTO A PHYSICAL REALITY! So, start to think about every single person you know who has a disease or medical condition that you are aware of and then start to really think of what that person "shows" in their outward personality. This is also important what I am about to say to you. Do not be fooled by simply saying OH, HE/SHE IS SUCH A SWEET AND WONDERFUL AND HAPPY PERSON....THEY CANNOT HAVE GOTTEN THIS FROM THEIR OWN DOINGS! To that I wish to send you these thoughts....It is not necessarily what is in one's words, BUT, what is in one's HEART/SOUL/SPIRIT! And do not believe that it is impossible to "know" those things by opening up your awareness and being observant. Not every single person is going to be so OBVIOUS about it.
During my visions I have "seen" those with horrible medical diseases, in "an after-life!" Several if not most were "admiring the beauty and wholeness" of the parts of their physical bodies that had been assaulted and damaged before "crossing over". I believe they were now whole again and so were their spirits/souls. BUT, I have also "seen" those in tears and suffering" emotionally due to "unresolved" issues. Whenever I saw these people, I also saw another person with them that they had obviously had these issues with before crossing over. I get "moments" or less than "seconds" of these scenes and I seem to be able to "know" exactly what is happening at the time. Even if I had not known the other spirit they were conversing with during the vision.
What this is teaching me is that our issues here do not disappear when we "cross over". It seems to me, we will "continue". BUT....which point we will immediately have to deal with UNFINISHED BUSINESS. If we have not "healed" here, we will be confronted with the "healing process" on the other side! More later..............

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: