ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, March 7, 2010

OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES AND THE "MIND"

During the OBE it is an amazing thing when one focuses in on how we actually "create" our entire physical life force by using the MIND! One of my favorite metaphysical lecturers and teachers is the wonderful author of numerous books on the subject, LOUISE L. HAY. She is a woman who has besides creating miraculous things for herself using the power of the mind, but also has been such a force in presenting to so many people how using the mind can attract anything you so desire in your life!
So many of us are tied to the physical and believe that MONEY is everything. Yes, it can be of great importance on this plane of existence. But what if we look at it very closely and examine how really important it is to us in order for us to live a full and rewarding life.
I am very much aware that when I have OBEs that having any kinds of cash on me does not help me to travel. No matter how far or near. I can actually travel to Europe "free of charge". I can eat, drink and be merry without a penny in my pocket? Yet, during physical every day situations I am always faced with the pains of knowing, I am going to have to shell MONEY out if I am going to survive physically. OK........ So be it. But what about if we could "attract" this needed money to us in order to achieve our physical desires? Not only money, but, GOOD HEALTH. PEACE. WELL BEING.
During my OBEs, I was made aware of the fact that all of the things I liked in life were attracted to me by MY THOUGHTS. All of the things I disliked in life were attracted by MY THOUGHTS.
Wow! I could "see" that whatever I did not want was in some way brought upon me by my way of thinking and my belief system. Some of my thinking was instilled in me by my surroundings and by what I was taught by my parents, teachers, etc. What I have discovered is that these beliefs became an ingrown part of my sub-conscious. I must say this, that the sub-conscious is the most powerful part of us and the most difficult to change or alter once it takes hold of what we feed it. This is the reason I no longer believe that I am a victim of anything or anybody. All that has happened to me that I LIKED or DISLIKED was a result of my own doings. My own ATTRACTING! We attract both good and bad by our thoughts/or our way of thinking or the way we "see" the world. If we "see" the world as a frightening place to be living in, so be it. If we "see" the world as a wonderful and amazing experience, SO BE THAT TOO!
I firmly believe what I was taught about being able to "consciously" project from the physical body: ONE MUST "TRICK" OR "GET PASS THE SUB-CONSCIOUS" parts of our minds. Why? Because that is where the strongest part of our true belief system is living. The part that holds our true ways of thinking. What we have come to believe is the only way for us! I must say this very moment to you, that there are many that are reading this, which I am writing in this Blog and have said, THESE THINGS ARE UNBELIEVABLE TO ME AND I CANNOT ACCEPT THEM. And I say to you, that is because your belief system has been established and in order to truly comprehend and possibly start to believe the things said in these writings, you would have to either "change" or "loosen up" on your system of belief. In other words, we would have to OPEN UP OUR MINDS TO THE POSSIBILITIES OF THINGS OUTSIDE OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TO BELIEVE DURING MOST OF OUR PAST.
The Astral Body is a very powerful and amazing entity. It is ME. It is YOU. Our physical bodies are not US. Our physical bodies are a method or vehicle of travel for us. It is possible for the astral to shape, move, reconstruct and totally control the physical.
In order to achieve anything we want it must first be "approved" by the sub-conscious mind in order to be manifested into physical reality.
As a young child I was able to travel outside of my physical body due to trauma. Unknowingly, on the outside I was not aware that I was instructing the subconscious to "get me out of here!!!"
There was nowhere to run physically? I was physically without the strength to escape from impending danger. As I said earlier during this blog, when a person is without the power to get away from the predator, they get out of their physical body by sheer DESIRE! This is the reason for many victims of both physical abuse and mental abuse having their first OBE. Who knows? We might even have been programed for this method of escape when all else failed. I believe and it saddens me, that many so called, suicide victims used this method of escape when the out of body experience was not an option at the moment?
We are all very creative entities and we all have very creative powers that we can put to use on this planet. Using our minds we can get everything we want, both good or bad. We just need to be aware of the methods of doing so. There is a lyric in a song, CORNER OF THE SKY. "Everything has it's season, Everything has it's time. Show me a reason and I'll soon show you a rhyme. Cats fit on the window sill, Children fit in the snow, why do I feel I don't fit in anywhere I go?"
If we had a better understanding of how the universe operates we would have a clearer understanding of how we ourselves are able to operate as human beings.

More later,
Love and Light!
Marshall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

Maybe you can become my pal, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon... :)