ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, September 10, 2011

YIKES!!! THANKS FOR THOSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TODAY!!! BUT.....

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious".  Albert Einstein


I wish to take this opportunity to THANK all of those who sent me Birthday Greetings today!  (I always thought that was a very, very closely gaurded SECRET! Aahahahah!)  "Help!!! I think I'm falling and I can't get up???"
In spite of the fact that many of us wish not to be reminded of the fact that there is a big possibility that some of us are becoming "older than dirt" we must admit....There are so many who "remember" the date we arrived on this planet, even when we ourselves sometimes prefer to acquire amnesia about our birthdays!  Why? Because they LOVE us!

More later........
Love and Light!

Marshall  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too wish to wish you a very happy birthday time today...hoping that i too am on target...hoping that all is well for you where ever you might be...a warm message noless here from the both of us JULIO AND EUGENE REMEMBER US? We think of you often...i have recently experienced the out of body experience when i was hospitalized and my sugar levels were low at very low and dangerous levels...i floated out of my room to the burial sight...and saw all those that were their...but i was at peace with myself...it was a bright warm day...and though some were very very sad i was the happiest of all...hey pink angels came to my rescue here on earth...they came to embrace me...i had accidently overdosed myself on medications...it was not intentional at all as some would believe...my notion of timing was altered...certain medications can do that to people...infact i am fearful of the use of some of these...they fix one thing and damage another this is evident of most...the so called after affects are the most dangerous sometimes more dangerous than the condition they are supposed to treat...the FDA is the real killer these days...they approve of the medications not worthy of praise...well in any event! enough of this! well happy to have been able to get in touch with you for now and congradulations at your attempt at making sence of this often most mystical world in which we live!

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GOOD DAY...TAKE CARE...STAY HAPPY!