ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, September 15, 2011

THE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE/WHO ARE THEY TO ME???=)

"Keep on asking and you will be given what you ask for.  Keep on looking and you will find.  Keep on knocking and the will be opened."    Matthew 7:7

OLGA, PETER, MICHAEL, GREGORY.  From top to bottom are the names of the people in the photographs.
I will try to briefly give information as to what information I was given about how these particular four humans beings/souls functioned in my life during my present journey here on this planet.  All of you who read my blogs here will be able to discover also how various individuals function in you present and past life when experiencing your OBEs.
The above mentioned persons either entered "physically" into my present physical life many, many years ago and others, in more recent times.
                                       
                                                    OLGA
I will start with OLGA.  She entered into my life during one if not the darkest and saddest times in my life!  I promptly rejected her friendship wanting very much at the time to escape from associating with people.  I wanted to suffer and waddle in my own misery in isolation.
I soon discovered that many people wanted to befriend her, she was and is extremely popular and that she was very selective about whom she trusted to enter into her life and was somewhat of a very, very private person.  It became very obvious to me that most attempted to invade on her privacy rather than she theirs on attempting to befriend her........
Something odd seemed to be happening in relationship to she and I in getting to know each other on a closer level.......I was avoiding her as if she were a "plague" and she was NOT HAVING IT!  Which I came to find rather humorous.  With time, we became the closest friends you could ever imagine.  I also became familiar with many of her family members as did she with mine.  Another discovery was made in a very short period of time.....we were both Artist and Musicians! And we both were equally interested in the study of:
METAPHYSICS!  Who was this woman??? How did we have such an almost, "instant connection???"  She immediately started to force me back into "physical realities!"  I remember telling her how depressed I was and how much I always had the feelings of letting go of physical life.  She was disgusted!  I told her that I would make another try by requesting "anti-depressants" from my doctor.  Which I did.......shortly after starting to take them, I asked her what she thought of my behaviour?  She responded, I PREFERRED YOU BETTER WHEN YOU WERE NOT TAKING THEM.  I responded to her and asked if she did not notice how much better I was and that I was not acting as crazy or weird as before?  She responded, I LIKED THE WAY YOU ACTED BEFORE, "NOW" YOU ARE ACTING WEIRD!"  (I stopped taking them).
I always questioned both she and myself as to "who?" we actually were to each other???  I started to try and prompt her to develop her astral projection abilities......
I do remember her having the first one where she ended up in the closet in her bedroom and freaked out because she felt she was trapped and could not get out!!! She had already had several paranormal experiences in her life, before meeting me.  I will always remember the one where she had been followed closely on a dark road, very late at night by that which we would call, an UFO.  She was terrified and in a terrible panic, but did make it safely home that night without incident.  But the terror of it all remains with her to this day.
But with time, I started to have OBEs and a few people appeared that I could not really identify at first.  But, with time they became very familiar.  In particular, a woman very similar in appearance to Olga who was a MEDIUM.  The symbolism in them was that this woman in addition to having the appearance similar to Olga, also was "reading my palms", "reading notes and papers that were all about me", etc.  Always counseling or giving me information about myself!  There were other times, a daughter or a small child appeared resembling her in a "different time" YET, a very familiar place.  I believe I mentioned earlier in one of my blogs, that she was the person to direct me to the correct place to research and find answers to my questions about so much which was displayed to me in my Out of Body Experiences!
During this present dimension, whenever things have crumbled, she has been there to support my survival of it all. Once when attempting to find a new apartment, I remember she accompanied me one day and how we both walked in to one of the apartments in question, and suddenly we both found ourselves having difficulties breathing.  Both of us were suddenly over-come with this frightening feeling to get out as soon as possible.  (The Real Estate Agent showing it was oblivious to any of this....)  As time has gone by through the years, it has been MORE than obvious that this was definitely the various persons in my OBEs portraying other characters during what I surmised as other times?  This started to make it clearer and clearer to me that our contracts had been made long before ever arriving on this planet..... This was one of the spiritual beings that had chosen to travel or arrive at a time we had agreed on when assistance was needed.  I believe we must also realize, that it is not really a simple process.  It is much more complexed.

LOVE AND LIGHT!
Marshall

No comments: