ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WAS THIS THE COMING DISASTER ON 9/11? OR AN EVENT OF THE FUTURE?

Several years ago, one morning upon waking up, I felt very relaxed and within seconds found myself making the transition into my astral body.
Being comfortable with it, I found that I was able to walk or float easily.  I moved forward in the direction of which I determined was "Westward" from Brooklyn, and "upwards" towards a higher area, as if moving towards the sky.  For some reason, there was no unusual concern on my part as to where I was headed.  (If I had to speculate, I would say in the direction of New Jersey, but in an upwards flight).
Suddenly, I turned to look behind me, and I saw, the entire world, as if I was looking at an Atlas in the distance.  I seemed to be high above the earth?  When I took that glance behind me and saw the planet earth, it had flames shooting up from one side of the entire planet?  I seemed to have no feelings of distress?  I simply, thought or said to myself, MMMMMMMMMM???
I then seemed to turn around and continue on my "unknown designational journey".  BUT...I quickly turned back around to take another look for some reason?  This is what I could see:  The entire planet suddenly seemed to fall sideways as the huge explosion occurred and the flames were now a huge, massive fire!  My reaction was very strange when I think back.  I simply seemed to speak out and say, OOOPPPSSS!!!  And then I turned around and continued moving forward and within seconds found myself back in my bed sitting up?
I wrote the experience down in my journal and had no idea what it was all about?  But, it remained in my mind for a long time very vividly.
Several months later, I had the opportunity of meeting several reputable Metaphysicians and the subject came up, due to the fact that I was curious to know if anyone had a " take " on this incident?  I thought I was being casual when I asked, BUT, Wow!  They all seemed to light up with concern and the question to me from them was, MARSHALL, DID YOU SEE THE EARTH GO OFF OF IT'S AXIS???  I was in shock!  First of all due to the fact that they were able to put into words that which I was not able to do for several months!
The other rather disturbing revelation was that some of them had also witnessed the same experience recently.
More later..........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: