ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, February 25, 2011

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

HOWEVER LONG THE NIGHT, THE DAWN WILL BREAK.     (African Proverb)

Unfortunately, after some time had passed after having the OBE involving the planet earth falling off of its' axis, something very sad happened as most people in the world came to know about the city that I lived in at the time.  Within a few blocks of where my gallery existed and within view of where I actually lived across the bridge in Brooklyn Heights, The World Trade Center and approximately 3000 human, innocent souls were destroyed!  Of course just as every other loving human being on the planet felt, so did I.......Great sadness and despair for being witness to such a vicious and cruel act upon our fellow brothers and sisters.
It was September 11th, the day after my birthday and I felt compelled to look deep inside my soul for answers to WHY?  I walked aimlessly down the blocks of my neighborhood, somewhat in a fog and at one point I was devastated by a scene that I witnessed.  There was an area where predominately Muslim people lived and all I could see were men, women and children jumping up and down in celebration.  They laughed and they sang with tremendous glee.  Suddenly, I became very sick to my stomach and fled back to my apartment.  All the time thinking, WHERE IS THE LOVE?
The OBE immediately came to my mind.  BUT....after having seen these people and their actions, the next thoughts that entered my mind were, "THE UNIVERSE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS...THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CATASTROPHIC EVENT AND THE NEXT TIME IT WILL NOT BE A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE FILLED WITH HATE IN THE HEART, BUT NEXT TIME, IT WILL BE THE UNIVERSE LASHING OUT AT THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO DESTROY THAT WHICH IT DID NOT CREATE AND HAS NO OWNERSHIP!"
The days to come and the visions and OBEs were many after this event. 
Seeing and smelling the various odors and smoke entering my windows in the weeks to follow were unsettling.  I remember once taking the subway to my work (no cars were permitted in the area)  and while waking out of the subway station, a powerful odor hit me without warning and I was so surprised that I spoke out loud to myself and said, "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT SMELL???"  The stranger walking next to me spoke quickly in reply, "I AM SORRY.  YOU DID NOT KNOW, YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE TRAINS LATELY?  MY DAUGHTER WARNED ME OF THIS BEFORE I LEFT FOR WORK IN THE MORNING.  THAT ODOR IS THAT OF THE BODIES OF THE UNRECOVERED BODIES OF THOSE MURDERED AT TWIN TOWERS!"
In the days and weeks to come.  So many people entered my gallery with the same request, I WOULD LIKE TO COMMISSION SOMETHING IN MEMORY OF ...............    I had no idea how many human souls had come to visit my gallery on a regular basis that had worked at The Twin Towers.  Sometimes I was even shown pictures of the departed ones.  Quickly, I became very much aware of the majority of the ages of those destroyed in this catastrophe.  They were primarily in their 20's and 30's and it made me feel melancholy.  Also, the walk home sometimes was long and meditative while passing hundreds of photos of those who had left this planet. 
Sad to say, the vast majority of people in those photographs had lived very close by to me in my own neighborhood.  Christmas was the darkest  Christmas in my area that one could imagine!
I know for sure that all of those beautiful souls came to this planet to "show you and me" a very big lesson.  They came to show us how without love in one's heart for all mankind, that we will definitely have tremendous prices to pay when we return to our creator.  I repeat what I continuously state in my blog about the big question that will be asked, "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME?"  There will be those who will have to answer, I MURDERED 3000 OF YOUR CREATIONS.  I DANCED AND SANG IN THE STREETS IN CELEBRATION!
I do not know what the response to that question will be?  But I can give you an example of our possible reaction to a similar situation that might occur in our life:  What if you or I created our most precious and special works of art during our life on this planet and someone came and saw it and said, I HATE IT.  THAT IS NOT WHAT I LIKE OR WANT AND YOU SHOULD BE LIKE ME!  And then they DESTROYED IT!???
Personally, I would first feel tremendous anger which I believe would then turn into painful, heartbreaking tears of sadness!
More later........


Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: