ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, February 19, 2011

AN OBE SHOWED ME THE POSSIBILITY OF WHAT HAPPENS AT DEATH!

"To all those seeking the truth on this question, i.e. whether psychic phenomena are from the spirit of man or from the ingenuities of the Devil, I wish to say that, once you experience the projection of your astral body, you will no longer doubt that the individual can exist apart from his physical body.  No longer will you be forced to accept theories.  No longer will you rely on your belief in immortality upon the word of the Medium, the Pastor, or the Holy Books, for you will have the proof for yourself---as sure and as self-evident as the fact that your are physically alive."  SYLVAN MULLDOON


I woke up on a Sunday morning in my bedroom, several years ago, in
my bed in Brooklyn and for some reason was in complete awe about how beautiful and bright the sunlight was pouring into my windows onto my bed.  I felt energized and excited and thought to myself, "Wow!  I feel great this morning!"  I immediately jumped from my bed and ran to one of the windows and stood there thinking about how beautiful the world seemed this morning and that I should definitely get out into it today and enjoy it.  I stood at the window thinking about how I would not go to work today and instead give myself a break and enjoy the life I was seeing in front of me.
Suddenly, my stomach felt awful?  It was not steady, but rather in and out.  This dark, depressing feeling kept interfering with my thoughts of happiness.  I slowly turned around to walk away from the windows and at this point was facing my bed.  OH MY GOD! I WAS IN SHOCK. I LOOKED AT MY BED AND THERE I WAS WITH ONLY MY LITTLE BALD HEAD EXPOSED FROM UNDER THE COVERS, SLEEPING!!!
Within less than seconds I was in my bed and waking up and sitting up and looking in the direction of where "I thought" I had been standing at the windows.  I knew immediately that I had experienced being outside of my physical body and promptly knew at that point why the heavy feelings had occurred in my stomach.  I had been being pulled back into my physical body, which is a sensation one might experience at the moments of being "pulled" back into the physical and having no control of preventing it from happening.
Wow!  One of my thoughts that I would like to mention now is that when you hear of "Earthbound Spirits" it makes all the sense in the world.  I was experiencing being outside of my physical body, "temporarily" and something will eventually take you back (some name it "the astral cord".) to your physical body.  The difference, when you die, is that, we will not be pulled back.  BUT........for some reason I was very much aware that I was ALIVE standing at the windows that morning.  By the way, what I was witnessing while out of the physical body was, MORE REAL, MORE CLEAR, MORE ELECTRIC THAN ANY FEELINGS I HAD EVER FELT WHILE IN MY PHYSICAL BODY!
Imagine someone being outside of the body after death and the reality is more than real, therefore, why wouldn't having no comprehension of life after death believe that they were still very much alive? Just maybe,  many make a shocking discovery just as I did that morning, when they see "a duplicate body of themselves" that something has definitely happened.
(If you recall earlier, I told you the description of what Anderson relayed to me about "seeing another body of himself upon returning from the bathroom")
I was always curious as to what did "I" look like as the astral body that I was experiencing?  With time, sometime later, I did experience it.
One night I had decided to set my destination while have an OBE to travel to my Mini-Mom's house out on Long Island.  I was successful in my OBE and the following day was able to report to her what I saw in her bedroom while she slept.  Her verifications were EXCELLENT!  I had definitely "seen" not only her sleeping body, but was able to report various items in her bedroom.
The interesting part was this:  While standing at her dresser set and viewing various items on the dresser top, I suddenly looked upwards and attached to the dresser top was a huge mirror.  I was looking directly into it, and there I was in full view!  I was "different" in appearances.  I knew it was ME.  But, I looked "different".  First of all, I had a tremendous "stupid grin" on my face of excitement.  The other thing I noticed was that I seemed to be made up of molecules, dots, that formed, ME.  I was like that of a undeveloped negative of a photograph?  I seemed to consist of millions of dots that were brought together to form what was known as ME?  It was more than amazing!  More than awesome!!!  AND........I seemed to love ME.  Not a selfish feeling, not an egotistical feeling, but a beautiful and warm and peaceful feeling of well being!  This was truly an  experience of getting a glimpse of the projection of the astral body!  I love GOD, because from time to time, and this was one, GOD gives us all if we wish, just a glimpse of what GOD has created.  And always, I believe we will end up with that "stupid grin" because we suddenly "see" how magnificent and beautiful GOD is!!!      More later...... I believe that shortly I will be presenting my thoughts on the approaching year of 2012.


Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: