ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Friday, July 16, 2010

HIDDEN VISIONS?

I have not made any entries into this blog for awhile due to the fact that OBES for me have been just about "terminated?"
I am still able to be very much aware of my psychic abilities, BUT, I seemed to have had my OBES "cut short?"  I had one moving from my bed one early morning to the floor and being able to stand for only seconds before returning to my physical body.  (No unknown information was given to me at that time).
I have noticed an increase in "psychic dreams!"  I have had some views into the future of things to come but very complicated ones and all necessary to do work on deciphering them.....even though most have come to fruition so far.
Thus far, my only answers have come from my very close friend who is a natural Medium in the raw.  She adamantly reprimanded me with this statement:  LISTEN MARSHALL.  "THEY" DO NOT WANT YOU TO "SEE" ANYTHING AT THIS TIME.  IT SEEMS THAT YOU MUST CONTINUE OR COMPLETE MORE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR BLOG AND REVEAL MUCH THAT YOU HAVE DETERMINED IS OF NO IMPORTANCE.  BUT THAT IS AN ERROR IN YOUR THINKING!'
Of course I was both annoyed and frustrated being told this since I felt that I was relaying sufficient information in my blog about my experiences.  She told me that what I felt "unimportant" or personal not to reveal was also in error on my part.
I would like to say that it is true that one does not need to at all times have an OBE to make use of one's psychic abilities once they are becoming more evident from development during past ones experienced.
Giving this some thought and starting to become more observant I have discovered this to be true.  I suppose in the past when "entities" and "messages" were presented to me during my waking hours, I was being either careless or beginning to act like Mother....... ignoring them or believing that I was hallucinating!
The so called "voices" whispering in my ears from day to day are not always a sign that I am going crazy I suppose.  Especially when they continue to give bits of information about my present life.  The feelings of being in limbo from time to time can be very unsettling.  "Seeing" those that I know that are about to "cross-over" or "crossed over" is also very unsettling.  But there are reasons for these visions and I am being gently nudged to address these issues.
Example:  Recently I had a vision of a very dear friend of mine from my past whom I had not seen or spoken to for some years now.  This is what occurred... I was above floating into a room.  In front of me I could see very clearly my friend.  Not only was I surprised to see her since I had not seen her in years, but the actions were strange.  There she was a beautiful woman, half naked admiring her breasts.  Now this was very uncomfortable for me since I was viewing a MARRIED HALF-NAKED MUSLIM WOMAN?  I seemed to glide closer and closer to her and felt somewhat embarrassed and wanted very much not to surprise her by my sudden appearance.  But gently it was made clear to me that she could not see me.  I looked at her closely and thought to myself, "Wow!  I have not seen her in so long.  She looks beautiful.....but why is she so pre-occuppied with admiring her breasts???  The vision was over suddenly.
I thought about it for the whole day.  Then very quickly into my head the thought came to me...... SHE HAS CROSSED OVER.  SHE WAS PLEASE WITH HER BODY NOW.
A few days passed.  I called a mutual friend on the phone.  Someone that I had been speaking to from time to time recently.  I point  blank asked him the question, how was she and her family doing?  He replied, "I will call you back later.  When I get off from work".  I knew then, he would have nothing good to report.
He called as promised and he told me she had Breast Cancer.  He seemed to also be very concerned about wanting to know "Why?" I had called to ask at that particular time.  I did not give a reason, but took her telephone number and called her a few days later.  Our conversation was a loving and long one.  All about her husband, her children, the whole family, which I had also known well for many years in the past. I mentioned nothing about what I knew or had experienced.  She offered this information at the end of the conversation.  She had Breast Cancer and it had spread.  And she also found herself in pain a great deal of the time in spite of the fact that she was suppose to be doing well.
I knew very well that I was "seeing" her during this vision AFTER she had crossed over to the other side.  I told her nothing about my vision or why it was important that I had to get in touch with her at that particular time after so long.
I have had visions of this nature many times before.  I suppose I should relay them to you during some of my upcoming blogs.  There are those who wish to have some ideas or information of what might be our "afterlife" and maybe, just maybe it would be useful to those who fear our so called "afterlife".  It might be possible to "jump-start" thoughts for some of those who would be interested.  I might be one of those who have been able to "see" that this life we live at this moment is......ETERNAL!
More later,
Love and Light!

Marshall

No comments: