ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MY PETS DURING THE OBES

It occurred to me recently that many people are very concerned about their pets in an After Life.  I was rather surprised to discover that so many people were very, very despondent about their pets dying and not existing beyond this physical life.  I suppose I had never given it much thought since I took it for granted that they too passed into another dimension.
I was recently asked my opinion by several about this situation and as much as I have come to believe that we human are eternal with our own individuality, I "know" that our pets will be there in our presence at some point just as they had been in physical life.
How and why do I know or believe this?  Very simple, I have "seen" and come in contact with most of my pets whom have crossed over.  During my OBES I have come in contact with my dog from years ago, Yuri.  He was so happy and jumping around me and attempting to play with me.  (He had died many years ago of Cancer after having lived for about 10 years).  I also remember his appearance when he became ill.  It was beginning to fade and he no longer looked himself anymore.  I was very sad.
When he appeared to me during an OBE, he was his old self again.  A happy and running dog full of life and very excited to be with me for those brief moments we shared.
I also remember my two cats Maxwell and Lily running very quickly in front of me during an experience I had once.  I still believe that the two of them had remained for some time in my apartment after having passed over.
I also remember my dog, Teddy, that I had as a boy of 8 years old and how he came running to me happily during another of my experiences.
Yes, why would we ever believe that they too as faithful companions always showing us unconditional love would not continue to exist?  Just as in life they continue to know and love us. 
I would suggest that any who might be interested in more information on the subject of our pets as to what happens when they expired, that you investigate the various information given in many books on the Internet.  (There happens to be many choices).
In closing, there is something I almost forgot to mention about "seeing" my departed pets during my OBES....... ALL of them appeared to me much, much younger than when they had crossed over?  They all, in addition to looking very whole and healthy, appeared to be about 5 or more years younger than they had been when physically alive.
Lily, the youngest to have departed, appeared almost as a KITTEN?  (That was interesting due to the fact that Lily was almost 2 years old when I took her home with me).

More later,
Love and Light!

Marshall

No comments: