ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Thursday, July 7, 2016

MY OBES AND WHAT HAPPENS PHYSICALLY WHEN WE DIE......... PART 2


Please permit me to give you two examples in the hopes that you can imagine what I found out during my OBES about death and dying.  Will it be the same for you?  I do not know......BUT, those that I have encountered that had OBES and discussed this particular situation, all seemed to confirm that our experiences were similar if not, the exact same.

Keep in mind that those having NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES were somewhat "deeper" in that they encountered a few things during their experiences that were not usually presented in our OBES?

My first example:  Try to think about the mornings that you first wake up from a very deep, restful sleep...... Most of our very first thoughts are ONLY of that which we see when we open our physical eyes and then within seconds we begin to attach ourselves to physical realities!  The day before and the day to come.....  Within a short time, we either have brief thoughts of our dreams we might have had or the routines we follow upon physically waking up.

My second example:  THIS is the closest I can express to you what it is like when entering an OBE.
Not too long ago, I had a very minor medical procedure that required Anesthesia ....It was the first time in my life I had ever experienced being  Anestasized.  I was calm and very relaxed when the physician gently said to me, "Marshall, I am going to give you something to relax you...... "  He inserted a needle into my wrist and it seemed that within less than a second of time, I was awake with incredible clarity as I saw in front of me a woman sitting looking at me with great concern...... Within less than a second she said, "Everything went perfect.  I will take you into the recovery room ."  My mind was as clear as day as I immediately yelled out, "How will I get there???"  She replied, "You will walk there with me!"  I yelled again, "NO!  I cannot walk....."  She replied, "Yes, you will now come on, get up and lets' go!"  WE DID, LOL:)

THIS is very similar to the very first time I was having an OBE and did not realize for the first time that I was having one, until I turned my focus around to view my bed and saw my "physical body" on it under the covers sleeping!!! Ahahahaha:):):)  Due to my shock I was immediately slammed back into my physical body on the bed and sat up and began to laugh out loud!
By the way, I want to be sure to inform you of something=  WHEN EXPERIENCING THE ASTRAL BODY LEAVING OUR PHYSICAL BODY, EVERYTHING IS A TRILLION TIMES MORE ENHANCED!  I REMEMBER WELL AS A YOUNG BOY AT THE TIME, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS NEAR-SIGHTED, I REQUIRED GLASSES.....ALWAYS THINKING TO MYSELF=  "WHERE ARE MY GLASSES???  OH WAIT!  I DO NOT REQUIRE GLASSES, MY VISION IS EXTRAORDINARY!!!  I CAN SEE EVERYTHING ALL AROUND ME AT THE SAME TIME WITHOUT EVEN MOVING MY HEAD AND AT TREMENDOUS DISTANCES!"  I was in awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During these experiences when encountering those that were existing in this outer dimension, usually before completing the question, "Are YOU dead?"  The reply was within my mind from the unknown, unseen entity=  "NO!  BUT YOU ARE!"

Always, for me, the excitement and urgency is so great, that I cannot seem to decide what questions I want to ask, what I want to "see" and know......The energy within is unlike any energy I have ever experienced.......Oh wait!  I must not lie.....IT IS SIMILAR, BUT EVEN GREATER THAN THE TIMES IN COLLEGE WHEN I HAD TAKEN THE EXPERIMENTAL DRUG CALLED, SPEED!  AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH:):):)  BUT, during these OBES, unlike some of the drug induced experiences.....We have complete control over our selves.  There are no disturbing side-effects such as sped up heartbeats or panic or hyperventilation, or fearful thoughts, anxieties, etc.  In this state of being, we are calm, and refreshed and there are times when we feel more loved and protected than imaginable in physical life.  We have control over our thoughts and we realize how our thoughts can manifest any and all that we might desire at the time.  We can experience the freedom of having exited the confining limitations of being trapped in our physical vehicles, imprisoned on the earth plane of existence!  *PLEASE TAKE NOTE! Myself and others such as myself when we are verifying various OBES we have had, it has been 100% agreed on, that it does not matter what anybody says in an attempt to convince you that you will have a "truly full blown real out of body experience" while under the influences of any kinds of drugs.....you are being lied to without a doubt in our minds!"  We have had some confirmations via research that these methods of astral projection will without doubt, distort and cause unlimited episodes of hallucinatory, uncontrolled misguided experiences ......and yes, one leaves themselves "open" and "unprotected" from tremendously negative and harmful experiences!
We begin to realize that most of the "secrets" of those that have died and no longer reside on the planet.....ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE!!! MORE SO THAN WE....................
More later...........

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL,
Marshall                               -  

No comments: