ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Saturday, December 1, 2012

OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET IS ABOUT TO SHIFT/JEALOUSY PART II

"For my part, had a book on immortality never been written, had a lecture on "survival" never been uttered, had I never witnessed a seance or visited a medium; in fact, had no one else in the whole world ever suspected "life after death", I should still believe implicitly that I am immortal--- for I have experienced the projection of the astral body."
                                                                                                         Sylvan Muldoon
 

"For my part, had a book on immortality never been written, had a lecture on "survival" never been uttered, had I never witnessed a seance or visited a medium; in fact, had no one else in the whole world ever suspected "life after death", I should still believe implicitly that I am immortal--- for I have experienced the projection of the astral body."


                                                                                                         Sylvan Muldoon
I would like to take this time before I begin relaying further information to you about the so called, Shift of our planet.  I want to clarify my thoughts to you.  The Shift is not something that is actu- ally going to happen all at once, it has already began.  Several years ago the shifting of the planet was happening.  Earlier during one of my blogs I told you about an OBE I had experienced where I "saw" as I seemed to walk away from the earth behind me, fall from its' axis as huge flames engulfed it.
To this day I have not made a firm statement of that which I saw as to if it were a "symbolic" vision of The Twin Towers/The World Trade Center, or a catastrophic event happening to our planet?
I did get the feeling that something destructive was happening in our atmosphere....  Today, I see as we all do, much turmoil occurring in our world.  The jealousy, the hatred, the movements of not only America, but the world becoming a Godless one.  The brutal wars, the various climate changes, the hurricanes, the virus and diseases, the anger and disrespect for various people who have religious beliefs that differ from others, the total abundances of sexual chaos, the destructions of family values and traditions, etc.  I always say now, one would have to be wearing Heavy Duty Blinders and Ear-
plugs not to be aware of the many misguided and over-the-top things that are happening on our planet today!  (These would be those considered in "complete denial".)
These are our thoughts and our feelings.  And as we who travel du-ring the out of body experiences, we know very well that all that which we "manifest within our minds" are manifested into physical
reality!
We are consumed with our physicalities and egos and completely obsessed with the ideas of being bigger, better, richer, correct, and have isolated ourselves from those that do not "fit into our programs" as we see them to be.....
In other words, too many are no longer stopping to give thought to the true reasons for our journeys here on this planet....... ALL, will notice, if by being still and quiet and permitted our higher selves to come to the surface would ask the question:  WHERE IS THE LOVE?
When we distant our spirits from LOVE, we start to move closer to The Darkness.  And when we move closer to the Darkness, we distant ourselves from The Light!
At this time, the world as we once knew it has moved closer to Entities that have dark feelings and very dark intentions toward both we and the planet we live on.....  At this time, our world of existence is in total chaos! 
At the present time, there is an Entity running across this planet, with its' Followers that is so negative and dark, unlike anything we humans have known on this planet!  One of the saddest things about this situation is that not all can "see" or "recognize" it. 
BUT, there are many who can, and they are the ones that will help to rescue so many lost souls floundering around aimlessly without clear direction. 
I will close here for now, but next time I will share my most recent projections of my astral body!                                      More later......

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: