ASTRALJUMP

StarCounter

Sunday, December 9, 2012

THIS MORNING A SMOOTH OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!

"Each choice that you make, to dwell in negativity or to take up residence in your heart, serves perfectly the evolution of your soul.  All roads lead to home."  Gary Zukav

This morning I heard no vibrations and no introduction for my leaving my physical body when waking up.  I simply felt the smooth
exit of my astral body lift off and glide across the air and space and it seemed that my astral eyes opened without effort and the clarity of that which I saw was vivid.
I seemed to glide down an unknown but magnificently beautiful and peaceful street?  The silence was astounding!  I could actually "feel" the silence!  It felt wonderful...... there was a very light mist in the air, as if it had just stopped raining before my arrival.  It was magni-
ficent to me.  The words here could hardly describe that which I could see and that which I could feel.
My thoughts were blank.  I simply seemed to be resting, gliding and observing the view.  There were no people as I remember and no cars moving...... just silence!  (If there were people or any moving objects..... I could not see them?)
The entire experience lasted for what seemed like only a few short minutes.  When I returned to my physical body and found myself
staring at the ceiling above me from my bed.  I smiled to myself and my thoughts were, WOW, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE!
More later........

Love and Light!
Marshall

No comments: